Americas Best Value Inn-Texas Medical Center/Reliant Park
  • Room Service
USD 263*
USD 230*
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 289*
USD 391*
USD 352*
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 296*
USD 232*
CrownePlaza.com
The Houstonian(Houston)
USD 467*
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my family and let me say this is the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. We would have switched hotels, but there was a college football game in town so all of the hotels were booked for Saturday night--except this one, of course. We walked into the room and the stench was unbearable! I sent my husband to the store to purchase cleaning supplies, room deodorizer and candles. I cleaned the room and made the smell tolerable. The bathroom door would not shut, the room needed new carpet and a paint job. We were so nervous about the cleanliness of this place that I never removed my flip flops and we didn't even sleep under the covers! We had to stay Friday and Saturday night--we stayed Friday night and left the hotel around 10am on Saturday and returned around midnight. when we opened the door to our room, the housekeeping service (if you can call it that) never cleaned our room!! No new towels, bed was not made--NOTHING! We called the front desk and they were not polite, but they did give us another room a couple of doors down. We walked into that room and, as I am sure you have already guessed, the stench was horrible!! I gathered my cleaning supplies and went to work as my family transferred our belongings from the old room. Please, please, please do not stay here!!! We should have slept in the car...

Room Tip: As far as i could tell, there are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Another hotel was overbooked and put us in this place.
Smokey, old, just felt awful. Couldn't plug the alarm clock in. Toilet seat not fastened. I killed a couple bugs in the bathroom. Bed was bad. Towels were small and not many threads. Windows or wall let all noise from the outside into the room.
Our son said this was the worst hotel he had stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wineanddine32
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed here while visiting M D Anderson for my final tests. I have stayed here numerous times before. It is an older hotel, not fancy, but basic. The room was clean and quiet. The TV was old, but worked fine. The shuttle to the hospital was awesome. The people who work there are very nice and helpful. There is also a Denny's within walking distance if you are carless. There is also a McDonald's across the street and a Starbuck's next door. The breakfast is not fantastic, but it is included. I have stayed in worse, I have stayed in better. Not anything fancy, but serviceable. Make sure to ask for the medical rate if you are going to one of the nearby hospitals.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Not so friendly staff. Walked in & blood stains on the pillow! Top sheet had burn holes, no comforter, just 2 sheets around a thin blanket. No plug close to the bathroom, actually about 7 ft up wall, so good luck if you need to use a blow dryer. Shady guys that looked like drug dealers hanging around. Would not stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberly P
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Electrical outlets are faulty and not enough for the 2 lamps, a TV, and the alarm in the front room. The TV service has 17 of the 18 channels listed in the room, not satellite. My door doesn't close really well without slamming it. No wonder the parking lot is mostly empty. The pictures on the site are totally off the mark. Each room looks the same. The pool looks OK but given the rest of the place I dare not venture around it.

• Stayed: May 2014