1,751 results
All reviews quattro restaurant car service room service convention center house of blues luxury hotel toyota center in room dining bit dated discovery green lobby bar downtown area excellent customer service the entire staff very nice hotel business hotel business trip
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was delightfully greeted by Ms. Shay Wheeler, who was exceptional. Shay was kind enough to show me another type of room that worked much better for us and changed our room with no problem. This type of attention to guests needs, was apparent throughout the whole staff, from the valets in front to the housekeeping department. We had a lovely visit and I highly recommend The Four Seasons.

Date of stay: March 2018
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear gigicharl0tte,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am happy to hear Shay was able to help you find better accommodations for your needs. I will be sure to mention your gratitude to her. I am glad the staff took part in making it a lovely visit, and hope to welcome you back to Houston’s Living Room soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Housekeeping was excellent, room service was very good but the room furnishing are very dated, the bathrooms are small with retrofitted tub/showers, the views are of parking lots or directly across the street into office building windows.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Islandhome3,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. I appreciate your feedback on the areas that have room for improvement, and will keep it in mind as we continue to press towards excellence.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Gosh! I just cant say enough about every detail that is paid attention to at The four Seasons in Houston Texas! You can tell that the staff their not only get along well with and care for each other but it also shows with how the treat each and every guest. I never feel like a stranger here. We celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary there and they made us feel so special by assisting my husband with surprises in the room and helping me find a large vase for my beautiful flower arrangement. I love the Four Seasons.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Laurie C,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review on your experience with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am so happy to hear you loved your time with us and appreciated the staff. Happy belated anniversary! I am glad we were able to make it a memorable 21st anniversary and feel honored that you chose to spend it with us. I hope to welcome you back soon and often.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Always a great place to retreat after a long business day. The staff and surroundings are elegant and comfortable; the bar is elegant and offers a variety of options for every need. I continue to return time after time.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear hamilton702018,

Thank you for writing a review on your experience with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am glad to hear you enjoy our hotel as a place to retreat. It also brings me great joy to learn that you found the staff and surroundings to be elegant and comfortable and that you enjoyed the variety of options at Bayou & Bottle. We look forward to your next return to Houston's Living Room!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

AMAZING staff. Really enjoyed my time there. Rooms are a little outdated but the service makes up for it. Love the restaurants also. The renovated lobby is amazing. The modern vibe is a perfect place to meet up with clients For drinks. Definitely will return.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank arianafathivand
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear arianafathivand,

Thank you for writing a review on Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am glad to know you enjoyed your time with us and appreciated the staff. I am happy to hear you loved both Quattro and Bayou & Bottle. I look forward to welcoming you back to Houston’s Living Room for another enjoyable experience.