“Yummy polish sausage!”
Review of Victor’s

Victor’s
Ranked #742 of 8,600 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I had the polish sausage with home fries, eggs and wheat toast. Polish sausage was excellent! Home fries were a little disappointing. Good and crunchy, but kind of bland. No seasoning to them. Hubby got the Reuben and loved it. Said the sauerkraut was great. They said they make it in house. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. Believe all of the positive reviews here as they are spot on. The food is great. The service is great. We got there around 6:30 on Friday night and were promptly seated. The waitress was very friendly and her service was outstanding. The food came promptly and was fresh, hot and very large portions! My wife had chicken fried steak (with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans) and I had liver and onions with 3 huge slices of bacon on top (with fresh green beans and I subbed mashed potatoes for fries). We also got choice of bread (wife got white, I got sourdough which waitress said was her favorite and it was excellent). We also got choice of soup or salad, we both chose the French Onion soup which was about as good as any I've had. Our son had french toast and bacon. We all tried the french toast and it was great. My wife and I's portions were large enough that we both had lunch today and I've still got some liver left which I may make a sandwich. The menu is extensive and any menu item is available all day. You can get smaller portions but it's only a couple of dollars cheaper. We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

The place is in desperate need of a make-over, but, it's got it where it counts. Kids meals were great! The Ruben was quite good. My wife's salad was ok. The service was outstanding. Waiter was knowledgable and candid about what was good and only so so when asked. He was also appropriately playful with the kids.
Prices were a little high but the quality made it worth it.
I would eat here again, but I would love to see them do something with the decor/ambience.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Sunday was my second trip to Victors. I am delighted that here is a place that I can find real food and not something prepackaged. Just real. They have potato pancakes and real (tapped , not made from corn syrup) maple syrup! Yeah! Our waiter actually new the difference. Coffee fantastic , not bitter. The atmosphere was calm and not "loud".
I can't wait to try more from their vast menu! I haven't been this excited about food since I left New England 10 years ago.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

They advertise themselves as a New York deli, but only a few of their items somewhat resemble a NY deli. It's not that it's bad food, it just isn't really NY deli food. The menu touts "the best Reuben in Town," It's pretty good, but again, not authentic. Portions are large, the prices reasonable, and the service was downright excellent.