“The Best”
Review of Bluewater Seafood

Bluewater Seafood
Ranked #459 of 9,030 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Shrimp, scallops, fried soft shell crab, Mexican shrimp cocktail, and jalapeno stuffed with crab wrapped in Bacon. Out of this world.
The margaritas are so COLD you better drink them slow.
Our waiter Randall did a outstanding job.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This is truly a great place for anyone who enjoys Cajun food. I don’t really even know where to start really! The boiled shrimp is seasoned perfectly, the many ways that you can get your oysters grilled and seasoned is fantastic or have them on the half shell! The fried catfish or blackened..... literally everything that I have eaten here so far is really a treat. I look forward to my next trip to Houston and for sure a trip to Bluewater Seafood Grill!! I have visited 2 of the 3 locations and both are equally good!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Not fantastic but interesting. Me and my wife went for the tilapia and it was honest. Not sure if I will be willing to come back tough...

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Had the catfish and coconut shrimp which both was delicious. Very nice atmosphere with plenty of bling on the walls and tables.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is a good place to eat lunch, dinner or drink. This time I have crayfish - good. Service is goo - basically everything is good.