All reviews clean room and bathroom early flight decent breakfast shuttle service is stay there again the rooms were nice stayed one night the breakfast area hot tub nice stay free breakfast great place to stay convenient location free shuttle front desk staff business trip southwest
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Spent the night prior to a 6am flight out of Hobby. The hotel was clean. Lindsay at the front desk was very helpful! Rooms and bath are small but clean and tidy but again was just an overnight. Free wi fi which was great! We were on the second floor and while I never heard people -there was noise above me most of the night-no idea what it was-We checked out around 4am to catch the shuttle to Hobby. Was perfectly on time! The lady at the front desk (sorry I did not get her name) had coffee going (too early for breakfast) and asked if she could give a to go breakfast which we thought was great!! Made a dreadfully early departure much nicer for sure!

Room tip: Perhaps stay on highest floor if possible
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LQHobby G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Houston Hobby Airport La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

my room hadn't been properly vacuumed plus there was some food in the fridge. When I reported it to the evening front desk clerk, she was indifferent and didn't even offer to throw the plate I showed her. Just said she'd tell the cleaning crew. At checkout, there was another mixup with the credit card billed even though I had informed the desk clerk which card to bill.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQHobby G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Houston Hobby Airport. Looks like we did not meet your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was my first time staying here and I was very impressed. I have stayed at many 3 to 5 star hotels around the country. Its in a convenient location and the room was very clean and comfy. I encountered 3 stay members but the one that stood apart from the rest was "Valencia" she was very professional, friendly and warm. I will always stay at this hotel in my future visits to Houston because of her. I give 5 STARS to Ms.Valencia!!!!

Kevin W.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Houston Hobby Airport La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I've stayed here before when flying out of Hobby. It's close and the shuttle service is a good perk. The room was clean and the staff was ok. I had several questions and the one individual on duty that night seemed a little put out that I was asking questions. It wasn't unprofessional, but the attitude could be improved. I will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQHobby G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great night’s sleep here. The bed and pillows were amazing, so I was sad we had to go. The staff is great. Had to checkout around 3:20am this morning To fly out of Hobby, and the Receptionist was fully awake and very pleasant. They definitely keep up with the breakfast area. When we checked in and checked out, the breakfast area was clean and organized. The room itself was also pretty clean. It smelled good and just looked clean. Very great place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
LQHobby G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018