Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 263
USD 116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 186
USD 162
USD 152
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 178
USD 161
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

USD 98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 138
The Whitehall Houston(Houston)
USD 203
USD 161
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

1,827 results
All reviewsmonarch restaurantblack labelherman parkrice universityroom serviceturn down servicemedical centerwithin milesfavorite hotelmile radiusthe entire staffshuttle servicegreat customer servicefree shuttlesuitevaletconcierge
Reviewed 4 April 2018

After staying at the more corporate hotels like JW, we spent our last night at Zaza in Museum district. Was a bit odd at first, registration clerk had a strong accent. Welcome drink was rose wine. Got or room which was very reasonably priced with great view of Houston skyline. We asked if they had something better, sure no problem, showed us 2 options on 11th floor, selected "West Indies" went from standard room to Suite, seems like every room is decorated uniquely. Loved the art and everything about room, the great fitness room and pool, wife used spa and sauna is complimentary. Great service, Monarch restaurant on property was also excellant we ate all meals there, highly recommend, nice coffee/tea service on each floor. Breath of fresh are after majority corporate cookie cutter hotels. 5 star

Room Tip: Forgot they shuttle in 5 mile radius, but multiple museums next to or walking distance
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for the review, we love hearing from our fabulous guests! We are thrilled that we could accommodate you for a great stay, as we strive to provide each guest with our unique vibe and experience as well as top notch service. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in the West Indies suite as well as all of our amenities. Come back and see us! We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Thank you for your great service and hospitality Nic! Zaza us now our favorite destination and we'll definitely stay here on our next business trip visit because of your wonderful service!
Service was impeccable, hotel decor was full of surprises and the location was great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying ZaZa! So glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our fantastic staff took outstanding care of you. Providing each guest with the best service while maintaining our unique vibe and atmosphere for the ultimate luxury experience is top priority! Come back and see us, We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Hotel Zaza is very centrally located and convenient in Houston. It is a quiet refuge within walking distance to major museums and a short ride to many other desirable attractions. The hotel and service are splendid as it their restaurant, Monarch. Join their Zip program and you will be rewarded with lovely upgrades and amenities.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for the review! So glad that you enjoyed your stay as well as Monarch Restaurant. We strive to maintain top notch service as well as provide the best vibe and experience to each and every guest. Come back and see us! We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We decided to stay at Hotel Zaza on our wedding night and we couldn't be happier with our decision!! The concierge, Mark, made sure our night was so special. We stayed in the It Happened One Night room and we loved it! Our favorite parts about the room were the oversized bathtub and the amazing view of downtown Houston. Thank you Zaza for making our night more perfect than it already was!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing ZaZa! We are delighted to hear your stay was perfect from start to finish! We take pride in our top notch service and strive to provide each guest with a memorable and exceptional stay. Come back and see us! We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have unusually mixed feelings about this hotel. The staff are very good here--they are very service oriented. For example, when I called room service to see why my meal was taking so long, they explained that the kitchen had been slammed and that they would comp my meal, even though I would say it took only about 15-20 minutes longer than promised. Likewise, when I called about the noise issue below, the manager was very sympathetic (although in this case there really was no action for her to take).

In spite of this, I would not say here again. Above all, a hotel must offer a good night's sleep. I didn't get that, and I'm not sure it is possible here unless one is a particularly heavy sleeper.

1. The rooms are not designed the way almost all other hotel rooms are -- with a bathroom providing a buffer zone between the sleeping area and the exterior (to the room) hallway. On top of that, the doors themselves do not seal (e.g., at night one sees a lot of light streaming in from the hallway.) The result is an unusually high amount of noise from the hallway, even though I do not think I had especially noisy neighbors.

2. In addition to this built-in noise issue, it seems that the carpets were being cleaned in the middle of the night. I woke up at 4am to noise that sounded like a shop vac or similar. I thought perhaps this was something outside around the pool but couldn't spot anything. I didn't think to check the hallway, and I'm not sure the noise was even coming from my floor. After about 4:30am the noise died off. When I called the front desk int he morning they suggested that maybe carpet cleaners had been working then. My guess is that this was going on in a room above or below me. Whatever the source, it was very noisy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your concerns regarding your stay. I am so sorry for the issues you encountered. Obviously we missed things on several fronts and I would like to see if I can do anything to make it up to you. Please reach out to us at 713.639.4554 so we can discuss this in more detail. We look forward to speaking with you soon.