1,854 results
All reviews monarch restaurant black label hermann park rice university room service turn down service medical center within miles favorite hotel mile radius the entire staff shuttle service great customer service free shuttle suite valet concierge
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Whenever my husband and I are in the city we stay the night at Hotel Zaza in the Museum District. We call it "Our Home Away From Home." We have stayed in the Balcony Kings, a few of the Concept Suites, and one of the Magnificent Seven Suites. The rooms, and the views from these rooms, are AMAZING!

The staff are very accommodating when it comes to making the guests comfortable. Just recently, me, my husband, and a bunch of friends rented about 8 rooms, including two suites, for a surprise birthday dinner. Erin Myles, Assistant Rooms Operations Manager, made sure the rooms were ready in advance, and there was no confusion. Thanks Erin!

You don't have to go far for food. The hotel's Restaurant, "Monarch," has incredible food and drinks.

One of our favorite things to do while we are there is indulge in the coffee the next morning. There is ready to serve coffee and tea with all the accoutrements on every floor for guests. Mmm mmm good!

Room Tip: Go for the Balcony Kings! Room numbers ending in 41.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jerusha C
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for staying ZaZa! So glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our fantastic staff took great care of you, they are great. Providing each guest with the best service while maintaining our unique vibe and atmosphere for the ultimate luxury experience is top priority! Come back and see us, We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

My husband is wheelchair bound so finding a hotel that works for us is sometimes challenging. We have been staying at the Zaza for many years but this year was truly exceptional. They even lowered the mirror in the room we usually stay in when I mentioned that it was a handicapped accessible room but the mirror was too high for someone in a wheelchair to see in it! We have come to expect the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff from the moment you arrive and the valet staff greet you through the bell staff and front desk experiences, housekeeping, and the restaurant staff. All go above and beyond expectations. This year, however, my husband was hospitalized in Houston and it meant that I must stay in a hotel nearby for a full month! Needless to say, it was a very difficult time for us. My first thought, upon finding out that I needed to be there for such a long time, and potentially even longer, was to rent an apartment or stay at an extended stay facility because of the expense. My husband would have none of it! He insisted that I stay at Zaza where he was assured I would be safe and taken care of. I called the hotel and they made arrangements to put us in our usual room with which my husband was familiar for when he would be discharged. The staff recognized what a difficult time it was for me and daily inquired about his status and did lots of small things to help make a very scary and emotional time the best that it could be. When other family members came, they accommodated them as well. Zaza certainly has lovely, well kept rooms and the spa and restaurant are pleasures as well, but the people make the difference. I will never forget the generosity of spirit of the staff who went the extra mile to assist us through such a trial. It was an immense relief to come in late from long days in the hospital and see a welcoming smile and true interest in one's welfare. I will be forever grateful. I recommend with enthusiasm the Hotel Zaza Museum District!

Room Tip: One of the few luxury hotels with handicapped accessible suites!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Merilyn C
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear that we could accommodate you with the best experience during your time at ZaZa. So glad that our staff took such great care of you and your family, and we are equally grateful to be able to provide such wonderful people with a great stay. We strive to maintain top notch service as well as provide the best vibe and experience to each and every guest. Come back and see us. We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I live in Houston and stay at ZaZa as often as I can for fun Staycation get-away weekends, girls nights out, birthday celebrations and romantic weekends. The last trip was the latter, I was upgraded to a favorite suite and had a bottle of wine waiting for us when we returned from dinner. The hotel is always clean, the rooms are all luxurious, and the pool is always fun. But the staff is what makes ZaZa so special. I've met several over the years and they are always willing to go above and beyond to make their guests happy and comfortable. I cannot say enough good things. Stay and play at ZaZa, you will not regret it!

Room Tip: The pool cabana rooms are great in the summer and the Splendido or Fantastico Suites are amazing and spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing ZaZa - we loved having you! So glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, amenities and our great location! Providing each guest with the best service while maintaining our unique vibe and atmosphere for the ultimate luxury experience is top priority! Come back and see us, We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Like how this concept is done. Each room has a theme to them. And the resturant area with the bar is not average... The rooms are a little pricy.... The Lamb lolly pops are good... They aways have something to do.... They just opened a location on I10... But the downside it's more in a business park and a few surrounding restaurants... But don't think they are that great....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much for choosing Hotel ZaZa for your stay! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and are thrilled that you enjoyed the Lamb Lolly Pops and amenities. Come see us at our new location in Memorial City, we are certain you will not be disappointed. We strive to maintain top notch service as well as provide the best vibe and experience to each and every guest. We Love Ya At ZaZa!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I'm in love with the style and ambience! Been to several weddings and got engaged myself! Simply gorgeous! And I love the themed rooms! The location is perfection--right at the crux of downtown, the medical center and everything you'd want to be close to within the loop 610!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelZaZa, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017