All reviews jack in the box flight path front desk taco bell shuttle service between flights early flight next morning rental car an overnight stay free shuttle one night stay complimentary breakfast evening reception room was clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed 7 March 2016

While the hotel rates "excellent" for amenities and cleanliness, the long wait for hotel shuttle and limited availability of breakfast items made this stay disappointing. Do call the hotel desk upon landing to secure a shuttle, and DO expect a wait for the shuttle to arrive. Make sure to sign up for a shuttle TO the airport at the hotel--the vans are too small and unable to accommodate large groups.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are truly sorry we did not meet your expectations. I have addressed your concerns with my team, and we will take the necessary steps to improve these areas of service. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

We only stayed one night between flights but this hotel served its purpose well. Other than having to wait maybe 30 minutes for the shuttle to pick us up at the airport, everything was great. The rooms are average, nothing to rave about. The breakfast was better than expected and free. Fast food dining was close by as well as using the restaurant at the Doubletree (walking distance). Shuttle driver going to airport was prompt, helpful and very courteous. I would use this place again for a between flight stop.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to see you found our staff accommodating. We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service. And we appreciate your feedback and your comments; they will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Having a 2 night stay recently I have to say this was a great place for airport travelers. The place was super clean and the staff was mostly attentive with the exception of the one male behind the desk, or rather behind the wall. I sat in the lobby while waiting for a ride and saw several guest walk up and wait for a very long while before they cleared their throats to get someone to come out. The others who worked the desk at other shifts seemed to be more engaging as well. This person needs customer service skills. Other than that the room was very nice, quiet and clean. The breakfast was the typical items, fresh and organized.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport. We really appreciate your nice comments and your loyalty. We are happy to see you enjoyed our property and staff; we are excited to see you again for your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Flying out of IAH Houston in the morning I stayed at this Hampton. This property is about a three minute drive (at 05:30 in the morning, may take 10 minutes in heavy traffic) from the airport. There is a gas station in the attached parking lot, so you can gas up before you go to bed and don' have to do it in the morning.
If you are lucky, when you check in you will meet "Super Shay." Shay is this Hampton's secret weapon against the competition. Shay is very welcoming. Shay makes you feel like this is her home, you are a personal guest in her home and she just could not be any happier to have you as a guest. I can feel like a customer anywhere. It's nice to feel like a personal guest.
Shay was sure to make me aware this Hampton has an evening "reception" like some of the extended stay, suite type hotels. They had appetizers (wings, veggies), sodas, some adult beverages and an apple pie! It was enough that if you don't really want much for dinner or if you just want a little something to hold you til dinner, it'll fit the need.
If you have experience with Hamptons you can tell this is an older property but it is also obvious the owners are committed to keeping this property up-to-date. The room was very clean and everything was fully functional. WiFi worked well in my room. My room was second over from the elevator but I heard no noise from the elevator or hallway. Due to the location, if they're using the right runway, you'll hear a little airport noise but I don't remember hearing it after 9 or 10PM.
I needed to get out before breakfast so I can't speak to that. They did have those "grab & go" bagged breakfasts at the front desk for anyone who wanted one.
Bottom line for me is always, would I stay here again and would I recommend this property? The answer to both is yes. In fact I have already booked my next stay and I don't think you will regret it if you do as well.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you so much for taking time out to let us know as well as everyone else about your recent stay. We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We love Shay just as much as you do because not only does she make our guest welcome and comfortable, but also us here at the property. We are excited to see you again for your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Due to several reasons, I've had to stay in Houston for at least a couple of times now during a long layover.
I have stayed at this Hampton Inn and loved it. It has everything nearby and the service is good.
Starting from the people at the shuttle which are always very helpful.
If I had to stay again. I would choose this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay at out hotel, we are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and are excited to see you on your next trip to Houston.