All reviews jack in the box flight path front desk taco bell shuttle service between flights early flight next morning rental car an overnight stay free breakfast free shuttle one night stay evening reception room was clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Having a 2 night stay recently I have to say this was a great place for airport travelers. The place was super clean and the staff was mostly attentive with the exception of the one male behind the desk, or rather behind the wall. I sat in the lobby while waiting for a ride and saw several guest walk up and wait for a very long while before they cleared their throats to get someone to come out. The others who worked the desk at other shifts seemed to be more engaging as well. This person needs customer service skills. Other than that the room was very nice, quiet and clean. The breakfast was the typical items, fresh and organized.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport. We really appreciate your nice comments and your loyalty. We are happy to see you enjoyed our property and staff; we are excited to see you again for your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Flying out of IAH Houston in the morning I stayed at this Hampton. This property is about a three minute drive (at 05:30 in the morning, may take 10 minutes in heavy traffic) from the airport. There is a gas station in the attached parking lot, so you can gas up before you go to bed and don' have to do it in the morning.
If you are lucky, when you check in you will meet "Super Shay." Shay is this Hampton's secret weapon against the competition. Shay is very welcoming. Shay makes you feel like this is her home, you are a personal guest in her home and she just could not be any happier to have you as a guest. I can feel like a customer anywhere. It's nice to feel like a personal guest.
Shay was sure to make me aware this Hampton has an evening "reception" like some of the extended stay, suite type hotels. They had appetizers (wings, veggies), sodas, some adult beverages and an apple pie! It was enough that if you don't really want much for dinner or if you just want a little something to hold you til dinner, it'll fit the need.
If you have experience with Hamptons you can tell this is an older property but it is also obvious the owners are committed to keeping this property up-to-date. The room was very clean and everything was fully functional. WiFi worked well in my room. My room was second over from the elevator but I heard no noise from the elevator or hallway. Due to the location, if they're using the right runway, you'll hear a little airport noise but I don't remember hearing it after 9 or 10PM.
I needed to get out before breakfast so I can't speak to that. They did have those "grab & go" bagged breakfasts at the front desk for anyone who wanted one.
Bottom line for me is always, would I stay here again and would I recommend this property? The answer to both is yes. In fact I have already booked my next stay and I don't think you will regret it if you do as well.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you so much for taking time out to let us know as well as everyone else about your recent stay. We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We love Shay just as much as you do because not only does she make our guest welcome and comfortable, but also us here at the property. We are excited to see you again for your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Due to several reasons, I've had to stay in Houston for at least a couple of times now during a long layover.
I have stayed at this Hampton Inn and loved it. It has everything nearby and the service is good.
Starting from the people at the shuttle which are always very helpful.
If I had to stay again. I would choose this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay at out hotel, we are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and are excited to see you on your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I booked this Hampton Inn close to Bush Intercontinental Airport because we had an early flight. I did the online check in and was glad that I did since they had assigned me a room with King beds even though I specifically booked a room with 2 beds. I easily changed that and selected a room on the second floor that was close to the elevator and ice machine, but not on top of it.
Upon arrival at the hotel I was handed my room key. The online check in makes it so easy! We were also asked if we needed the shuttle in the morning and we indicted we needed to be on the 6:30am shuttle. The person at the front desk added us to the shuttle list. We were also invited to have some of the evening snacks and drinks that included beer, wine and soft drinks. It was a nice touch to be able to take a glass of wine to the room.
We were in room 215. The room was spotless, the AC worked great and there were plenty of towels in the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and we slept well. We went down to the lobby about 6:25 to get the shuttle. Unfortunately, we did not have time for breakfast at the hotel. Right at 6:30 the driver directed everyone to the shuttle and we were off to the airport.
We will definitely stay here again when we have an early flight. The staff was friendly, the place was clean and we had a good night's sleep. My only complaint is that the place was not soundproof enough and we could hear planes taking off and landing until quite late at night.

Room Tip: Do the online check in so that you can pick your room.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport. We really appreciate your business. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay, and found our many amenities to be very accommodating. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and your comments. Hopefully you'll be back soon we would love to have you again.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Selected for location close to airport, even though late night arrival shuttle bus arrived within minutes. Used digital check-in and got the room I requested with views over the airport, a Boeing 747 passing overhead at 700ft is an interesting eye-opener in morning . Large comfortable room and with good sized bathroom.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport. We really appreciate your business. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay; we are excited to see you again for your next trip to Houston.