All reviews jack in the box flight path front desk taco bell shuttle service between flights early flight next morning rental car an overnight stay free breakfast free shuttle one night stay evening reception room was clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Due to several reasons, I've had to stay in Houston for at least a couple of times now during a long layover.
I have stayed at this Hampton Inn and loved it. It has everything nearby and the service is good.
Starting from the people at the shuttle which are always very helpful.
If I had to stay again. I would choose this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at out hotel, we are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and are excited to see you on your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I booked this Hampton Inn close to Bush Intercontinental Airport because we had an early flight. I did the online check in and was glad that I did since they had assigned me a room with King beds even though I specifically booked a room with 2 beds. I easily changed that and selected a room on the second floor that was close to the elevator and ice machine, but not on top of it.
Upon arrival at the hotel I was handed my room key. The online check in makes it so easy! We were also asked if we needed the shuttle in the morning and we indicted we needed to be on the 6:30am shuttle. The person at the front desk added us to the shuttle list. We were also invited to have some of the evening snacks and drinks that included beer, wine and soft drinks. It was a nice touch to be able to take a glass of wine to the room.
We were in room 215. The room was spotless, the AC worked great and there were plenty of towels in the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and we slept well. We went down to the lobby about 6:25 to get the shuttle. Unfortunately, we did not have time for breakfast at the hotel. Right at 6:30 the driver directed everyone to the shuttle and we were off to the airport.
We will definitely stay here again when we have an early flight. The staff was friendly, the place was clean and we had a good night's sleep. My only complaint is that the place was not soundproof enough and we could hear planes taking off and landing until quite late at night.

Room Tip: Do the online check in so that you can pick your room.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport. We really appreciate your business. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay, and found our many amenities to be very accommodating. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and your comments. Hopefully you'll be back soon we would love to have you again.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Selected for location close to airport, even though late night arrival shuttle bus arrived within minutes. Used digital check-in and got the room I requested with views over the airport, a Boeing 747 passing overhead at 700ft is an interesting eye-opener in morning . Large comfortable room and with good sized bathroom.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport. We really appreciate your business. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay; we are excited to see you again for your next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Hotel was clean and associates professional and friendly. The room was fine however I had issues with the pillows and shower. Pillows were not comfortable at all. No support and had to use 2-3 pillows to prop up my head. The shower had poor water pressure and could not get any hot water during my two night stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
chimara j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Bush Intercontinental Airport, and thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the bathroom that needs fixing. I've addressed the issue with the engineering department and it has been fixed. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

This IS a solid Hampton despite some of the okay reviews. Here is why -- front desk staff was fantastic not only checking us in but also when we had a couple of requests. They have the free evening cocktail/appetizer set up which is awesome when you are car-less and don't feel like leaving the hotel. The rooms are clean and well maintained - this is a pretty BIG Hampton. The bed was SO wonderfully comfortable, I felt like I was sleeping on feathers. The shuttle service to/from the airport runs every 30 minutes and they are really helpful and seem happy to do it. Finally, they do room-service which may be from a local restaurant but the fact they do it is also super nice when you don't have a vehicle and are hungry.

The price per night is a bit steep but that is what you pay for the convenience of being so close to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Bush Intercontinental Airport. We really appreciate your comments regarding our fantastic staff and a couple of the many amenities we have at our property. We look forward to another opportunity to have you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!