All reviews aveda toiletries galleria area hardwood floors walk in shower mini fridge large bathroom location is great business trip air conditioner would stay here again coffee maker bed was very comfortable the entire hotel front desk staff free breakfast nordstrom hidalgo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable, well equipped and clean. Breakfast was very good and reasonably priced. Free parking is a plus in this part of town. The hotel is within five minutes walk of the Galleria and multiple restaurants. It is hidden away from any noise and traffic. When you drive on Hidalgo Street it is on your right and make sure you turn in before not after the sign. It will save you going around the block to get into the property.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Stefani C, Front Desk Supervisor at Hotel Indigo Houston at the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking time to share your comments.
We appreciate your feedback & we look forward to see you back again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The hotel is classy yet cozy. Awesome lighting in the rooms , wide hallways and amazing customer service, friendly and courteous. My first time here but now my “goto” hotel. Very “fresh” and clean hotel

Room Tip: Very clean and enjoyed the soft music playing in the room when I came in. Perfect touch
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Comfortable, clean modest size room with two queen beds. Friendly front desk, good free internet service. Parking is easy right at the side of the hotel. Excellent location at the Galleria and accessible to major highways running through Houston.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. It’s a boutique hotel next to the Galleria. You are literally next door to Nordstrom’s!! The style is hip. The rooms are updated. Power sources are on the head board. Great bedding, good pillows, and good decor in the rooms. There is a coffee table and the rooms are a good size. There is blue color used throughout the decor. Service is great. Bar and restaurant are both excellent. This is a great value!! Excellent choice. We will be back!! Only tiny issues, air con is a little loud. No big deal. If you gave allergies stay medicated. Greenery in the front is dense and have strong floral smell. Pets are allowed as well. Also not a big deal. It smells nice to be honest. Again great hotel!! Great deal!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

As a platinum elite, I was not offered any type of upgrade whatsoever.
Service isn't warm and friendly, pretty much the attitude is "everything is a negotiation" which was a bit of a turn-off. Offers were laced with stipulations...

For example, to acknowledge my status, the only thing they offered was:
pick 1- either welcome points OR a small water/soda beverage...I went with the welcome points, obviously. I can hope over to Walgreens a few blocks away and get a whole gallon of water for $1.50. *eyeroll*
If we didn't ask for housekeeping for all 5 days of our stay (ugh), then we would get 500 extra points...For a humid place like Houston where towels would take forever to dry, I would much prefer fresh towels everyday.

It just felt super tacky. The colors were lively, but the air quality wasn't good- I really think they need to change out their filter. My bf and I both got sick during our stay there.

On our 4th night, both our keys stopped working, and we had to get them reset, and confirm with the front desk that our stay was through the following night.

Upsides:
FREE PARKING
GREAT/SAFE LOCATION @ The Galleria
Kitchen sink outside of bathroom
Full fridge was available to use (without being fully stocked with drinks and snacks)
about 20 mins to Bellaire- great pho and banh mi

Would probably consider other properties in the area next time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Houston at the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi Carina F,

Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite member and for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. While it is great to know that you were able to appreciate our location, kitchen sink, and the fridge, I was concerned to see that you had some issues with our service offerings, the quality of the air, and with your key cards among the others.

We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay and your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,