“Excellent Sunday Brunch”

The Union Ktichen Kingwood
Reserve with OpenTable
The Union Ktichen Kingwood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #346 of 9,030 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Northpark Dr
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We have enjoyed several Sunday Brunch meals here and keep coming back. Service and menu selections are excellent and bottomless mimosas complement the meal nicely. The five of us order different dishes, but always the same each time we come because we like them so much nobody wants to deviate. I always have the blue crab eggs benedict which is very delicious. This last time here I ordered the calamari starter for us to share and it too was excellent. It is served with green and red peppers and an interesting sweet savory sauce. Oh, and don't miss out on the strawberry cheesecake, big enough for four to share. Chris was our server, he did a great job.
I recommend reservations for Sunday brunch, there is usually a waiting list otherwise.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had a good meal, I was satisfied with the quality and the presentation. Only thing I had a problem with was the waitress wasn't attentive, not sure if she understood English as well as she should. I'd still return again.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent Sunday Brunch! The food was so incredibly delicious and the appetizers were tasty and unique. A great place to gather with friends for an evening dinner or Sunday Brunch!

I highly recommend the waffles with peanut butter appetizer on Sundays (not sure if it available every morning of the week or not).

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is probably the 15th time here. Everything I've eaten here has been very good. They have a decent wine selection. I had the skirt steak, jalapeno grits and green beans. While a lunch size portion, I could not finish it.

I highly recommend their weekend brunches, the serve Saturday and Sunday until 2pm.

It us a lovely place for a private group meal. Just make sure your party us aware if liquor is included or not, the staff didn't do a good job of making that clear at a party I attended.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I ate here for the first time and we enjoyed it. I recommend making a reservation because the place was packed, but we only waited about 10 minutes for a table. The atmosphere is semi-formal but not too pretentious. They serve quality food and it is good. It was also not too expensive as the restaurant does put on a high end front. Over-all we enjoyed our visit.