1,712 results
All reviews filtered water rooms are small front desk valet parking heart of downtown minute maid park convention center astros game light rail metro rail valet service living room toyota center late check lobby area enjoyed my stay business trip
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Every time I go to an Astros game, this is my "go to" hotel. it's conveniently located to Minute Maid Park- the Metrorail is right across the street, and with just one walk around the corner there are restaurants galore and nightlife venues.

I am always professionally greeted by the Valet attendant, Mo, and also at the front desk, Gyniel, who is very accommodating to all your needs. The rooms are always very clean and don't forget that there is a "fresh" water cooler located on each floor which is very refreshing- especially during the summer months.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Maysoon M, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear jennifermachalec,

Thank you for choosing Club Quarters in Houston for your recent visit and for your thoughtful review. It’s always wonderful to hear positive feedback about our team and we will make sure Moula and Gynel hear about yours. I‘m also pleased we were able to provide you with yet another positive experience with us and that you were able to take advantage of all of our complimentary services and amenities.
See you soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Had a great stay at the hotel. Staff was very friendly and everything I needed was readily available. Safe hotel. It is also very close to many parking lots, parks, museums, stadiums. Restaurants and cafes are also abundant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maysoon M, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear leticiaa873,

Thank you for choosing Club Quarters on your recent visit to Houston.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy our prime location and thank you also for your kind words regarding the staff. I will be sure to pass these on to the entire team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Stayed 2 nights here while in town for the cubs/astros series. Approx 10 minute walk to Minute Maid.
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The reason I'm rating it an "average" hotel is neither my nor my parents room had hot water in the shower. We did shower after 9 AM so I dont know if it being an older hotel that had anything to do with it.

I would stay again for the right price.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Katie E,

Thank you for staying at Club Quarters on your recent visit to Houston and for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased that you felt the accommodation was great, and that you were able to take advantage of our prime location and complimentary services and amenities that we offer here at Club Quarters.

I am disappointed to read however about your experience with the hot water. Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and rest assured that we will use your feedback to make improvements as we continue to work with passion to ensure every guest has an enjoyable experience. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Club Quarters again in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Nice stay. Good wi-fi. Attentive staff - Moula was on point. He took us to the Astros game, hooked us up with a first-aid kit when my wife cut her foot. Got me a corkscrew to open wine. Fast valet. Decent free coffee/cappuccino. Small rooms, but big enough for two. Central location; lots of cool spots within five minutes of the place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jonathan 5,

Thank you for choosing Club Quarters for your recent visit and for your thoughtful review. It’s always wonderful to hear positive feedback about our team and we will make sure Moula hears about your review as well. I am glad we were able to provide you with a great experience!

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Club Quarters in the near future!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

On our way to Houston I called to confirm our reservation we had mad a month prior to arriving. The hotel guest pesonel informed us we were in a superior room with a queen bed and sleeper sofa. When we got there the room is half the size of a normal hotel room, remember they use the word superior to describe this room, and there is not sleeper sofa. When I went to the front desk to ask they said oh no that room does not have a sleeper sofa in it you must have been talking t the national line. I then showed him the number I called on my phone and it was a Houston number and the person at the desk just said huh they were wrong. So be careful what the reservation person tells you because it doesn't match what the room actually has in it. Also if you are a bigger person the entry doors to the room are very close to each other so be warned. I think they have taken one regular hotel room and split it into two. Location is good for the Minute maid park.

Room Tip: Would have been great for one person.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear histoshane,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay and sincere apologize for the incorrect information provided regarding your room. I will use your valuable feedback to address with my team and to prevent future missteps.

We pride ourselves on providing thoughtful accommodations designed for the business traveler, and we do offer a range of room types in many different sizes and configurations. We are very sorry that the room reserved during your last stay with us did not meet your expectations, and we sincerely hope we have the opportunity in the near future to have you stay with us again. I am certain one of our many room types would be more suitable for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,