“Average Hooters”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Neighbourhood: University Place
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I usually make a stop at the Hooters when I am on the road, not to mention I am a regular at the local store near where I live. This was my first time to this store. Judging from there was only one bartender at 7pm on a Friday, I know this is not a busy place. Bartender Leslie was friendly and nice. The smoked wings were very good. It feels like more like a neighborhood restaurant than a Hooters. It's a fireplace to hang out with friends and family and watch some sports.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The service was really really slow. The waitress was nice enough and it didn't seem to be her fault. The kitchen let her down. The wings were also a little over cooked.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

How can you be Out of all the IPAs on tap and not showing the Sep 16th fight. Service was slow and food was ok. Had not been to a Hooters in a while, this explains why.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

There are so many great places in Houston to get great wings and I can assure you, this isn't one. My friend came here at 9:45pm to grab a late dinner. The service was slow. very slow. First, we ordered an appetizer consisting of fried cheese, fried pickles, and onion rings. We ordered wings and fries for dinner. The appetizer came first. The items were not fresh. luke warm. and tasted as if cooked in old oil. Eventually, our supper came, but in shifts? First my fries (tasted like it was cooked in the same old oil and were undercooked) then a minute later, my friend's wings. 5 minutes later, my wing order came out. The waitress seemed tired and uninterested. What I thought was odd is the manager stopped at the table behind us and asked if everything was ok. He walked right past us without even a nod of his head. The wings. UGH. We were served the wings at 10:20pm. That's a long time to wait for subpar wings. I'd recommend, any other wing place, but Plucker's for sure.

1  Thank MOTAG87
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great time. Enjoyed the scenery. Awesome views. Coming back again! Super great service with awesome hooters girls!!!