“Love this place ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Clear Lake
Neighbourhood: Clear Lake
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here for years and it's delicious. And even better, it's consistently delicious. I'm never had anything bad here. The Pho soup and the pork spring rolls are to die for.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch even though I was told it is average, try it out. Ordered what I thought was a Vietnamese chicken sandwich, it was actually a po-boy. Not so good. Maybe the Phos are better.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

My family loves pho and this place is close to home and has pretty good food. The waitresses are friendly and you can usually get a good deal via groupon.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

I go to Pho Hoang approx once a month. We drive 20 mins to clear lake to get there. The grilled meat spring rolls are great and I usually get a bowl of pho.
I used to get the grilled pork with vermicelli but it is too pricy now. The soup is cheaper.
I will still continue to go.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

I bought a groupon in preparation for a trip to the Houston area. Thinking of Houston, I had thought that no Vietnamese restaurants could survive being so bad; but this was the worst, and I couldn't understand why it's been there for a while. No wonder when we arrived, there were no Vietnamese in the restaurants. We ordered 4 different dishes: pho (beef soup), fried tofu with rice, and bo kho (stewed beef soup). The bo kho was the worst; we'd never seen it cooked/prepared that way; it was all wrong (ingredients-wise) and poorly presented; even the bread that came with it was not the correct bread! How terrible!