“Best Pad Thai Sauce”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: University Place
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The Pad Thai dishis all about the sauce. This place has the best. Small restaurant with good service. All their dishes beats other Thai places.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here with a reservation. Excellent food! Green curry, sticky rice mango, coconut ice cream all very gooood.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My first time here. I just loved it!! Food is authentic and delicious, service is fast and efficient. Will come back more...

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Pad Thai and a vegetable dish. Delivered quickly to my hotel. And delivered hot. And delicious. Great job!

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I'm new to Thai and you are probably thinking I shouldn't say is soooo amazing because I don't have anything to compare it to BUT it didn't scare me away, it made me eat it more! I have had green and yellow curry, their sampler appetizer plate, a friend tried the noodles and they were amazing! BUT ABOVE ALL.... Try the coconut ice cream with sticky rice or fried banana. SO AMAZING AND FREAKING DELICIOUS! Delivery is fast and just as good!