“Always friendly, fresh food.”
Review of Pho 21

Pho 21
Ranked #2,131 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Clear Lake
Neighbourhood: Clear Lake
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Great PHO, and the other dishes are good too. Tons of food for the money, especially the soups. Very nice employees. Decor a little outdated but we come for the food

There are newer reviews for Pho 21

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I enjoyed this place! I came here with some co-workers and was trying to eat healthy so I got the tofu and it was so good! The service was great and the prices were as well.

My co-workers got other yummy things like spring rolls and bowls of pho but I was very happy with my fried tofu and rice.

The place was very clean and it was quick, so I would definitely come back for lunch if I were on a time crunch, or even if I weren't.

It wasn't the best place ever, but it was good and solid, and I would not hesitate to visit again!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This establishment is supposed to be open until 9:30 pm on Saturdays. Walked into the establishment at 9:08 and the waitress - she said her name was Anna - said they wouldn't serve us. Wow, just wow. We WERE frequent customers - getting takeout from here quite often. Not anymore! Why post operating hours if you aren't going to serve your customers? Pho Hoang right across the street just got our business. This place is dingy, dark, and has a smell of sewage anyway.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We eat here often (ordering take out today, as a matter of fact). A family of six can get full with spending less than $50. The food is delicious and well prepared.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Lunch at Pho21. Ordered the vermicelli with grilled chicken. Good food, clean place. I will cone back for pho or a grilled chicken rice plate.