“You MUST try the food here!!!”

Le' Pam's House of Creole
Ranked #353 of 8,398 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This is the type of food business that we all must support! Small, clean, family business exceptional food, exceptional service all at reasonable prices

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Saw a story on this establishment on the Food Network last week. The shrimp po boy didn't disappoint. Also got a bowl of the chicken and sausage gumbo, plenty of file flavor and made with love.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We ladies decided that it was a good day for some Louisiana cooking, so we headed to Le'Pam's, while shopping in the area. We were greeted with friendly smiles, an explanation of the day's menu, and a sample of some very good sausage and chicken gumbo. The dining room is relaxing, and decorated with a New Orleans touch that we really enjoyed; especially the charming little chandeliers, over the many tables. The restaurant is clean and spacious.
I ordered the chicken wings, and was informed that they take 20 minutes to cook. It's well worth every moment that I sat and enjoyed my large sweet tea, and we chatted with the lovely young lady that works with Miss Pam. Soon, my wings arrived; freshly fried, too hot to touch ,and seasoned perfectly. The wings are huge, so I shared one with my friend, and she gave me some of her catfish to try, as well. We both got the black-eyed peas and the broccoli and rice casserole, which I would recommend as sides. There was so much to eat, we decided we could have shared the wings and been very happy. Miss Pam does Not over-salt her food,as many Southern restaurants do, and she does a wonderful job of food being spicy, yet perfectly so, for any appetite. I took some freshly made peach cobbler home, and added some Blue Bell vanilla ice cream. It was really tasty, and there was, again, plenty to share.
My lunch, with dessert, was $18.00. Considering that it became 2 meals, with my leftovers, this was reasonable, for the good quality of the food. We asked for go cups, and were given a full, large sweet tea, which further added to the good value of my meal.
If you're looking to be welcomed and well fed, then head to Le'Pam's!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Food was good especially the banana pudding. Pam made it a very enjoyable experience what a nice person. Had the chicken and sausage gumbo, hubby had jambalaya that was made with pasta instead of rice a nice change from the normal. Will be going back again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

If you want fresh food with a menu that changes daily and yummy deserts by Chef Pam that treats you like family.
Come check her out.
I'm from California visiting and while eating people were coming from Indiana, Pennsylvania, And a lady just got back from New Orleans and stopped in from real food.
Y'all come and check her out