“Excellent food with timely delivery service”

Buon Appettito Restaurant
Ranked #389 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: USD 0 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Neighbourhood: University Place
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Restaurant has original Italian dishes with all the Roman flairs. Highly recommend the veal cutlet with sauce

There are newer reviews for Buon Appettito Restaurant

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Wow, what a gem this place is!!! In a city full of chain restaurants and fast food, Buon Appettito really stands out. It sits in an old, white painted brick house-like building on the south end of the medical center. The meal was perfectly prepared and the taste amazing. It has a real family feel and you can hear people speaking Italian in the kitchen. I had the minestrone soup and chicken parmigiana and both were excellent. If you're looking for a quiet, candle-lit dinner with great food and atmosphere, this is the place!! Also, there's limited parking but it's okay to park in the car wash place next door (according to a sign they have posted)

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We happened upon this lovely restaurant one night, and what a delight. It has great atmosphere in an old home that feels so Italian. The food was great, especially the cannelloni and shrimp marinara. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I had surgery at MD Anderson at 7 AM that lasted until 12.
I couldn't eat much until 4. By the the we got there I was starving.
I had the Eggplant Parmigiana and it was fantastic. Our server was very polite and attentive. Our meal arrived very quick and the bread was constantly being replenished.
I would definitely go back.
My only slight complaint would be the serving sizes were a bit small, but then again I really should be cutting back a bit anyway.
The desserts looked wonderful, but I had to pass on them, but next time....

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Quaint atmosphere and they make you feel comfortable even though I was dining solo. Thank you, I will definitely return and wish I had room for desert.