“Old style elegance”

Damian's Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Damian's Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 8,904 Restaurants in Houston
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Anita / Rosalie
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Wonderful atmosphere, service, and food. This place exudes elegant dining with superb service where you can actually carry on a conversation - not easy to find these days! I enjoyed my chicken dish, my husband his pasta. These folks should give lessons on how to run a restaurant!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We went during restaurant week and tried the 3 course meal. It was a great sampling, good wine and good service. We had the capris salad, fillet Ultimo and pistachio ice cream. I was surprised at how many people were there on a Monday night at 6 pm.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful meal! We did restaurant week. The meal is perfectly prepared and service was 5 Star. I would recommend the filet and spaghetti carbonara. Best Italian meal in Houston!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Each plate was hit and miss. Sweet potato ravioli was superb. Eggplant Parmesan was a disappointment, sauce tasted good but pasta was a disappointment. The eggplant also felt as if I was eating a mushroom.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at plenty of restaurants in Houston. This has to be one of the best in terms of the food. From the presentation to the taste, the food at Damian’s is high quality. The lobster bisque came out piping hot served in a bread bowl! That is heavenly in my book. Then my almond crusted trout was scrumptious as well. This was a great pick for Houston Restaurants Week.