“An exceptional steakhouse”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Ranked #51 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: USD 31 - USD 45
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Clear Lake
Cross street: Seawolf
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have been here a couple of times during a business trip in Houston. Simply one of the best steakhouse I have ever been. If you like meat and moreover big dishes of meat this is the right place to go. The restaurant it's modern and elegant: a good place for business dinner and romantic ones. Waiters are kind and ready to explain all the dishes in the menù. The menù is large with different choices of meat: all what I taste were simply awsome. Prices are a bit higher than the average in Houston but it absolutely worths it. Let's try it!

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I'm 69 and have been served some great steaks but the bone-in ribeye served to me here was, by far, the best. Further the augratin potatoes were terrific also. They seemed to really care. They're service was not only special but the manager made a point to check on us. Note: It was Friday and this place was packed. "Wow"

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Hadn't been to Perry's in years, thought we would check out the new location. It's a beautiful place with excellent staff. We both orders Filets. The flavor was great but they were so touch, not at all what we expected. We would eat her again, but will stick with the pork chops.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Very nice place. There are a few in the area but this one is attached to the outdoor mall. Valet parking and very trendy bar area. I ate at the bar as I was alone. I had the bond in ribeye and it was cooked to perfection. The house specialty is a thick cut pork chop the size of your face! Definitely recommend it

Reviewed 19 February 2016

New location near Baybrook mall and it looks great (interior and exterior). My wife and I decided to eat here (not special occasion) and it started off great. Having eaten at steakhouses all over, this compares with some of the top places in Vegas (ambience). Great cocktail menu and extensive wine list. The entire staff was helpful (from hostess to waiter). The food (had steak and the special) with couple of cocktails was great and ready in a reasonable manner, everything was going great until the middle of the meal.

Our waiter asked we let him know in a 'few minutes' if we wanted the special dessert since it takes 15-20 minutes to prepare/make. I told him immediately we wanted it (not in few minutes) and finished our meal...waited...ordered a couple more drinks...waited...finally was told it would be out in 3 minutes (almost canceled it as we wanted to leave now, btw it was more like 10) and asked for to go box and check (entire meal was 2 hours). This is not 'hawaii time' and not once were we offered an explanation as to why it took so long (about 30 minutes+ from when I placed immediate order during dinner). I don't mind waiting as long as I'm well informed (honestly). We eat at Perry's restaurants all over town (3 other locations) and never had this happen, sad and probably will not be returning.