“Good lunch!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 9,030 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Lane Drive
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We went there for HRW in August. Had flatbreads to share as starters and then cheeseburger ans trout. Meat and fish were very good, but the side (veggie saute) ok.
Loved the desserts "farandoles" with a lot tu choose from.
Our waiter Cody was very nice and professional

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Enjoy coming here for lunch or dinner. I like being able to order a nice meal and know how many calories I'm having - and wonder how they manage to keep them so low! They also have a nice happy hour menu/bar area which we enjoy, too!

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I came here for lunch today with several coworkers and had the restaurant week (month) lunch special of lobster bisque, rainbow trout with a grilled mixed vegetable medley, and a pecan pie shooter for dessert. The food and service was very good.

The men’s restroom was absolutely disgusting and takes two stars off of my review – if the bathroom is that bad, I wonder how clean the kitchen is? There are metal grates underneath the men’s urinal which looked and smelled like they have never been cleaned. To top it off, there were the type of flies attracted to that kind of thing walking around everywhere, even on top of the paper towels you are supposed to use.

While the food and service was nice, I won’t be back because of the lack of cleanliness.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I were wanting a lite bite and a glass of wine prior to going to a play. We were treated with fantastic food, a great bottle of wine, and service that was over the top. Our waitress, Hiromi, is knowledgeable about the menu and wine selections and the service she provided could not have been any more enjoyable. Great food can be found at a lot of places in Houston but service like this is a real treat and makes for a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

This restaurant has a great menu! It was very difficult to choose, and my choice did not disappoint!