“Green Tea Juice is the Best!”
Review of Juice Box

Juice Box
Ranked #69 of 183 Dessert in Houston
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Visited the Juice Box a few years back from the recommendation of a co-worker. She mentioned their shaved ice with ice cream and we decided to try it out. It was pretty good, but wasn't overly drawn to try again. Luckily, my husband had seen they had something called green tea juice and decided to purchase one before we left. I absolutely loved it! Since then, we always come back just to get the green tea juice. It's seriously the best!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We came here twice during a short trip to Houston. We had the mango shaved milk ice and it was pretty good but a bit pricey at $7 a bowl. Also they don't take credit card for purchases under $10. Would have liked to try more of their selections but didn't have enough time. Overall I would say all the fruit shaved ices are a safe bet. They did have durian ice cream if that is what you are into.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

not just a place to hang out for any kind of juices or ice, but it also offer a healthy one. You got to try it out if you have not try before. nice and family friendly place.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

Mango shaved ice with ice cream is our all time favorite, the warm Chinese deserts are also pretty good especially in the winter.

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

I went here with my sis and got a fruit tea that my sis recommended. Omg! I'm in love!!! The drink had so much fresh fruit and the tea was sooooo good... I'm always visiting when I'm in the area!