“About as close to Maine as you can get in Houston”

Maine-ly Sandwiches
Ranked #1,335 of 9,027 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2018

A little expensive but pretty good quality considering that Maine is thousands of miles away. On our anniversary my husband wanted to go out to dinner and this is the place I chose.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Sandwich is loaded with lobster chucks. It is lightly seasoned and perfectly toasted. Glad to find this place. Will definitely return to try other seafood roll and the clam chowder

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ate at the one in woodlands. Wow. Roll was just as good as lobster. Flavor was just right. Service was great and fast. Side salad was good as well.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Sorry guys, my lobster roll was regrettable. The lobster was tasteless. Had it in a freezer? The texture was like the fake lobster you buy at the grocery store. And for the outrageous price of 12 bucks for HALF size, there was scant amount of the "lobster". The bread was OK. I also ordered a cup of clam chowder. It was serviceable at best. I wish it was better since I work near there, but spending $20 for a bad lunch is not in my cards.

1  Thank Pam L
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I like a good sandwich. It's really hard to find good ones in the south, especially east of here. These guys make a great sandwich, pretty much any way you like it.

I love having all the regular stuff plus bell peppers, jalapeños, two types of olives, etc. Apparently their lobster rolls are really good.

Presentation and "construction" is excellent, and prices are very reasonable.