“One of our favorite family restaurants”
Review of Mia's

Mia's
Ranked #354 of 8,693 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: USD 9 - USD 17
Cuisines: American
Description: Fast casual with counter service.
Description: Fast casual with counter service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We've been here many times over the past few years. Sometimes the food hasn't been as great as others, but our most recent visit last week did not disappoint. All the food for our group was great (chicken fried chicken, pulled pork, southern fried chicken, chicken strips). We always run into people we know here because it is such a great atmosphere to go as a family.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Large portions of okay to good food. You place your order as you enter, find a table and wait, not very long, for it to be delivered. Self serve soft drinks and ice tea plus beer if ordered. A mid-range priced restaurant for those who like large portions.

2  Thank jsthouston
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The fried chicken dinner is awesome. The mac and cheese, potato salad, and green beans are all delicious. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I returned to Mia's for lunch following an earlier pleasant experience there. In fact, I ordered the same entree as I had on my first visit to Mia's. This time, the Chicken Fried Chicken was all Fried Batter and I had to search for the chicken inside. I usually take off some of the batter whenever I have a "chicken-fried" entree, but usually there is a nice serving of the meat left. This trip I was disappointed to find very little chicken meat. The service was still prompt and very friendly, so I will just have to choose a different entree the next time I visit.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Mia’s after waiting in line at a local cafeteria for two hours. We just needed to eat and feel significant and we got lucky. The staff was so nice and we had great burgers. And our eight year old was so hungry but the service was fast. Thank God there are places that still care about customers. We can always count on this place.