“Best Quality”

GreenLeadersBronze level
New York
“Best Quality”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have been stayed just one day but this hotel is so nice. If do you want to stay Houston Downtown, I recommend this hotel. You will be satisfied.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Great bed, nice room. No wake up call as promised, billed for Valet parking when a friend dropped me off at hotel. Then my credit card was charged for the entire room when it was a direct bill to Harris County Metro Transit Authority. Tried for seven days to correct problem without proper action or a call from this establishment. They are collectively incompetent on Customer Service. I strongly suggest you select another hotel when in downtown Houston.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Houston hotels

Washington, D.C.
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed for business. Can't beat location for where my meeting was located.

Rooms were clean, but showed their age.

Fitness facilities were acceptable (two or three treadmills, an elliptical, and some freeweights).

There was an inside pool, but I didn't partake.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Very nice hotel. The room is set up different than any hotel I'd ever been in. It smelled a little musty at first but once A/C was on and the room was cooled down, it was fine. Really clean, bed was comfortable.

Worth the money to stay here.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tracy L
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I booked my room on hotel's.com ... When I got there everything was set I cave my cc for incidentals and we went up to our room. Later I check my bank and I has a 200 as well as 40 hold on my card. After speaking with the front desk I was told that a "new employee" charged me again by accident but the hold would be reversed. I checked out the manager called me and assured me that everything is taken care of then I check my account and I was charged ( the hotels.com fee) plus 36.00 ( parking) and 196.00 ( the 200.00 pending charge has cleared and 196 is taken). The hotel was nice but I shelled out a total of 472.00 to check in on Friday and check out on Saturday. I would definitely steer clear this hotel is not worth all the hassle.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends