“Awesome traditional Pizza ”
Review of Pizaro's Pizza

Pizaro's Pizza
Ranked #702 of 8,398 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I only get the simple and traditional margarita style Napoletana! If you are looking for the real deal this is the best place in Houston. I normally go for lunch , they have good lunch specials. It is also BYOB for when you want to go for dinner and have some wine! Love the char leopard spots, soooo good

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The main factor in getting my wife and I here (aside from the fact that we love pizza) was that it's BYOB. The thought of being able to bring our own wine while we enjoy excellent pizza was just too much to resist. We sure were glad we tried PIzaro's because this place is fantastic! The pizza is incredibly delicious and the options are extensive. This place is the perfect venue for a casual date night for those evenings when you don't feel like staying home.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The six of us devoured many pizzas and salads! We enjoyed the Fino and Margarita pizzas...plus a Nutella pizza for dessert! The pizzas are baked super fast!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I had the Calabrese pizza, which has
Tomato sauce, spicy sopressatta, pepperoni, and mozzarella and basil.

The pizzas are small, but so am I. About 5 slices will do it for me. The pizzas are very thin, the crust is chewy, and I can taste the burnt parts of the crust from the brick oven. The crust is chewy. The mozzarella is a giant blob of cheese in the center of the slice not a bad thing. The sauce is good. The basil adds for taste, and the meat is perfect.

Not the best pizza I've had, but it was quite good. I'd definitely go back.

My husband had the Salsiccia e Funghi pizza, which has roasted mushrooms, sausage, and mozzarella. He says it is delicious.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

This is a small strip center pizza place but it has a wood fired brick oven and they make real Neapolitan style pizza, as you find in Italy. Good pizza and friendly staff.