Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 162
USD 152
USD 98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

USD 161
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 179/night.

USD 152
USD 138
The Whitehall Houston(Houston)
USD 161
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

All reviewsneeded serviceclose to the airportc unitbeds were comfortablecereal
Reviewed 14 September 2014

This hotel was okay for a quick stay for next day fly out from airport. Not used to small room for a family of 5 but it was good. Just didn't like how cab or service drivers were there to try to takes us to airport (ask if we needed service) when we already had shuttle over there. So untrusted. But it was good.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Quality_Suites_TX744, General Manager at Quality Suites Bush/IAH Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. In regards to the Taxis on property, we had several guests that needed to be at the airport before the 6am shuttle service and once the shuttle began operations we asked the taxis to leave property. I agree with you, I am not fond of having them sit on property because it does confuse the guest. We have shuttle service that runs 6am - midnight and as long as a seat is available it is our pleasure to provide transportation to the airport.

Reviewed 13 September 2014

Due to a bad situation with United Airlines they put us in Quality Suites close to the airport. It was a very nice suite. Had a parlor room with large TV and another large TV in sleeping room.
Nice, clean, quite, comfortable and a nice continental breakfast the next morning. Thanks for making our stay a great one.
R. Hunt

Room Tip: would make a great place for business meeting or training employees on a one on one basis
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Richard,

We are so happy that we could turn an unexpected delay into a great night stay.

Make sure to come and stay with us the next time you are in Houston, Texas

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Although the shuttle seemed to take forever for pickup (several calls had to be made), the driver was super friendly, and she was really sweet. The hotel is a few miles from IAH, but serves the purpose for an overnight layover. After what was a long trip, it was nice to walk into a clean, airy, and for a Quality brand, very modern hotel. The room was great, although bed was somewhat hard. The free beers on ice and chicken salad sandwiches in the lobby were a very nice touch. Just wish there were restaurants within walking distance of the property. The shuttle driver offered to take us, but we were beat and just wanted to eat and go to bed. I'd stay again here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Quality_Suites_TX744, General Manager at Quality Suites Bush/IAH Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

I am very sorry that the shuttle took longer to get to you that particular evening, most days it's a quick trip unless there is a large airline cancellation then those can take a little longer having to pick up from so many different terminals.

We are excited that you enjoyed your stay and our recent renovation and you were able to take advantage of our hospitality night which we offer Monday - Wednesday with free food and ice cold drinks.

We sure hope to have you stay with us again if your in the Houston area.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I suggest that you do not leave your car parked at this hotel. My auto was broke into and now it will cost me more money to get my lock replaced than it was to park my car there. This is not a good deal and I suggest that you park your car at one of the many gated/security parking areas to avoid this problem. The hotel staff did not offer to help me out on this either.

Room Tip: If the bad guys are around this hotel, you might want to stay a a better one - with more security in the parking area if you want to avoid the problem that I now have to deal with.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 57DonR
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family of 5 stayed for 3 nights for vacations and was near airport. When I book a room I watched for amenities, prices and location. The hotel is dirty in general. The pool had cockroaches at the bottom, the stairs old dirty and the wifi is poor... The hair dryer didn,t work in my room and my wife was asking about that at the front desk during our 3 days of stay and nobody solved my request (3 different front desk staff). In their amenities appear laundry but no laundry at the hotel. There are better hotels for less money.Hotel for one night only. I would not return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Looking for another hotel if you can. Possitive: so close to the airport
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family