Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 133
Doubletree.com
USD 146
USD 130
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 97
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 178
USD 162
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

USD 256
USD 148
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 181/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Room 213 infested with roaches.
Mgnt. Unresponsive
Client had to purchase bug spray
After 5 days mgr. Offered a new room.
Client had solved roach problem and didn't want to chance next room having bed bugs.
Mgr. refused to knock one day off bill.
Garbage stacking up for 2 days outside room.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Willie F
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I am currently staying here while my house gets some work done to it, however the roaches are taking over and when I called the front desk to report it the lady at the front desk stated that they just sprayed and that's probably why they are out. I hate roaches I'm about to pack up and let them have it.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2015

The hotel room is disgusting. First thing I saw when I walked in was a family of spiders. A dirty floor. It was sticky everywhere. The water in the shower is leaking the shower has black stuff I'm guessing mold. The keys stop working randomly and the front desk lady I'm guessing the owner or manager she seemed high up well she is rude as hell. Most disgusting place ever. Don't recommend to anyone!!!

• Stayed: January 2015
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Studio 6 Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2015

Kailyn, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I stayed at this Studio 6 for over a YEAR. Here is why it is a great choice for short or long term stays.

1. The general manager is Brian. I saw him there virtually everyday. He was constantly walking the grounds, fixing door locks, helping residents, what have you. He's an extremely nice individual who cares about his job, his customers, and his employees. Any time you have a well functioning establishment, look to the top and you'll find someone who actually gives a dang. Brian is fantastic.

2. The staff are fantastic! Never once did I ever have an issue with the staff. Not once! Anytime I needed anything, all I had to do was ask and they'd do whatever they could. They did a great job cleaning my room each week. Bebe is the best! <3 And Steve is freaking hilarious! Many times I'd go in to pay my bill and end up chatting for about an hour. Everyone is very friendly here. There is also an overnight guy on duty in case of emergencies. Once I lost my key and couldn't get into my room. I had worked late (it was about 2AM). Within 5 minutes of using the phone outside of the main office to call for assistance, I was in my room getting ready for bed.

3. Location & Price! It is located on Highway 6 and I-10. You can get anywhere fast! But, this Studio 6 is right next to Bear Creek Reservoir which means a whole lot of quiet and not a lot of rift-raft. There are some nice apartments across the street, too. And the price is the best you'll find in the Houston area! Believe me, I looked!

4. Speaking of quiet, . . . When it wasn't too hot, I'd open my window and leave it open all night. I did this quite often and never had a problem with noisy or curious neighbors. ( I was on the 2nd floor)

5. New A/C units. They just installed new A/C units in all the rooms.

I'm sure that I'm leaving something out as I could go on and on. Initially, I was planning to only stay for a few months, but that turned into a year when I realized I could save money by staying longer. And after a couple weeks I realized that I wasn't sacrificing comfort (except for space area) so it was easy to decide to stay.

Thanks to Brian, Bebe <3, Steve, and the rest of the staff for making Studio 6 my home in 2012!

Room Tip: Get a second floor room facing away from I-10.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Nathan_Diehl
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I came from Jackson,Ms to visit my guy because he have a new job in the Houston area and we decided to stay at the Studio 6 for a week! NEVER again! The floor is a mess and smells very bad! I've been spraying air fresher but it's not helping at all! I know for a fact something is biting me! We are about to leave and go get another room because I can't take this! We have a full size bed with a queen size blanket on it! I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed: July 2012