USD 221
USD 107
USD 146
USD 130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 139
USD 120
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 95
USD 158
USD 140
USD 204
USD 162
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 256
USD 152
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

All reviewsthe bullet proof glassmicro fridgerooms are cleanmotelfreewaytexasinternet
Reviewed 27 November 2008

I came to Houston for a personal trip and just need a basic hotel. This is a really basic one. Small swimming pool and simple layout in room. No free beakfast. My favorite is reliable wireless Internet. I believe the hotel keeper clean rooms everyday, but the buildng is a bit old. I will not say it is extremely clean, but OK.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2007

Check-in lady was not very friendly or accommodating. Gave me a key to a room and when I went to the room it had not been cleaned yet. When I told her she just said for me to come back later. (This was after 2pm.) Picture shows a Jacuzzi by the pool but it does not work. We asked them about it and they said it was a baby pool, but it is too deep for that. No complaints about the room, clean, mini-suite, had a fridge, microwave and couch. The wireless was very slow, so had to get a cable from them and use the LAN line. They do offer free breakfast. Not bad for a Super 8, or for the price, just don’t expect great customer service.

• Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed 9 August 2007

We needed a nice but fairly inexpensive place to stay in Houston for a few nights, and picked this motel. What a pleasant surprise!

The motel had been recently renovated, and looked fantastic. The room was quite large, very clean, and well-appointed., with room for a loveseat and a work desk. The continental breakfast was pretty good, with breakfast cereals, juices, bagels, and muffins. Location-wise, the site is a little north of I-10 and right off 290, just a block from the highway--far enough away to be quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. Internet access was via wire, so I was glad I had an ethernet cable with me.

Overall, it was nearly as nice as some Hampton Inns I've stayed at, for about a third of the price. A very pleasant surprise. If you need to be in the northwest Houston area, I highly recommend this Super 8.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank srlucado
Reviewed 21 June 2007

Stayed one night in June 07. Nothing spectacular. Front desk staff was not too friendly. Rooms had frig and microwave. Just a basic motel.....no frills. Had a good night's sleep. Parking area is not big enough....one way in, one way out. Price was right.

• Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank cactus7
Reviewed 1 January 2007

Stayed at the Super 8 Houston Brookhollow for 1 night in December. There are many positives--This is a clean hotel, with large rooms, and centrally located to shops and restaurants. Everything felt new and clean and the bathroom was immaculate. My room was very clean and the windows opened (my biggest request is to have the windows open). They gave me a nice private room on the first floor, which is always my preference. Also, the price was right because I stayed for free using my TripRewards points. There's plenty of free parking and the neighborhood is very safe and nice (it's very suburban). There was an internet station to use in the breakfast room but someone was using it in the morning so I couldn't give it a try. However, there were some minor downsides. The woman at check-in was not very friendly and barely said hello. She seemed grumpy and uninterested in positive customer service. (To their credit, the man who checked me in was very polite and friendly.) The pool was uninviting, right in the middle of the parking lot with no atmosphere. I can't imagine anyone would ever swim there. The continental breakfast was minimal and unappetizing. I totally skipped out because it was very bare. The location is very far from downtown, so don't stay here if you want to be in the heart of Houston. It's a little hard to find the first time because Houston is all freeways and one way streets. But once you get the hang of the roads, it's not too bad. Overall, it's nice for a quick stay if you just want a clean hotel for a stopover. Please email me if you have any questions, JenPerna@aol.com.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled solo