All reviewsmilano cookiesbest westernsinternational quilt festivalbottled waterrooms are hugeshuttle vanfree breakfastsecurity guardgreat hotelmuseum districtfree shuttlehot tubyogurta great stayastros gameclean roomsmile radius
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

From the minute we arrived staff was so sweet and everything was top notch. Rooms are so spacious. Nicer than many higher rated hotels. Staff goes out of their way. Shuttle service great. Dina took great care of us and the Manager was so helpful. We didn't have anything to even mention as a complaint or issue with our visit. Just over the highway from Downtown, made this the perfect hotel to be close to Downtown for all the great shops & restaurants. The restaurant near by has a huge Whiskey Bar & best burgers. Breakfast served is very tasty, staff really cares to make sure you enjoyed the breakfast. Housekeeping goes the extra mile too. Great hotel near downtown WITHOUT downtown prices. Relaxed atmosphere but luxury care.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I had a 2-night stay here in January after an international flight from the UK. The location is not particularly great when arriving at night, but did look a little better during the day/ The room I had was spacious and clean with coffee-making facilities and a microwave. There are also several microwaves for guest use in the breakfast area.

My room was quiet and the bed was comfortable.

The breakfast (included) was OK (nothing special), but I'm always pleased by a make-your-own waffle machine.

For the price, it really was a great place to stay and I would recommend it. You will have to go out for lunch & dinner; there is a great burger place nearby (The Refinery) with an excellent beer selection.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I needed a suite for comfort and the convenience to do my data entry and paperwork. I needed piece and quiet for that and I received it. I enjoyed my stay and use of the facilities. All staff were wonderful and eager to please. I highly recommend this location. A ten minute walk to downtown Houston without the traffic and noise of staying downtown.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Free secured, parking and continental breakfast. Breakfast featured a nice selection of eggs, waffles, sausage, yogurt, cereal, fruit, etc. Uber rides to main downtown attractions were only $6 from the hotel. Security guard was very friendly and front desk staff fairly nice. Our room was clean with a comfortable mattress and the hotel was quiet. It was too cold to use the small pool while we were there, but it looked nice.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016

This is an excellent Hotel, Great Staff, Clean, Excellent Breakfast; only draw back is bridge construction between Hotel and Downtown but staff can give alternate directions and shuttle also works well.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business