All reviews free laundry pool and hot tub area dirty towels great hotel home away from home amenities kitchenette housekeeping
Reviewed 30 May 2017

The rate for my weekend stay was $92.99 per night. This was for a group of soccer players. The rooms are very clean and the ac is as cold as you want it. My bed was very comfortable. Nice little kitchenette. easy access to and from expressway. Good if you are in this part of Houston. A little far for art museum district or downtown Houston. Had to take dirty towels to front desk for exchange. Breakfast ladies were extremely good at what they do and really did an incredible job with our breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: my room was on the third floor and nice and clean and quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The hotel is new and very well maintained. The staff was extremely help and friendly. The main reason for the average rating was two parts.

1. The Road noise is pretty bad. The highway is within a short throw of the front door of the hotel. Some people may not have a problem with this, and normally it don't, but I did eventually breakdown and use the ear plugs provided in the toiletries kit.

2. The location. This is not a problem if you are working on the this end of town, but if you think that you can commute into the city, I would consider something else. The traffic is bad everywhere, but from this end into town is really bad.

Overall not bad the rooms was new, but had averages finishes but was fine for the cost of the room. Highlights were the staff and the condition of the hotel.

Special shoutout to Angela who went above and beyond to accommodate a change to my reservation.

Room Tip: Rooms on westside were very loud.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice clean place! Free bfast and dinner (includes beer and wine). Lots of wildlife around. Had a great time while my husband was in class. If we're ever in the area we will definitely say here! Clean spacious rooms.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited this place a year ago right after their grand opening. The is a brand new place. Everything smells brand new.

Nice decorated room. I had non smoking room with queen size bed. The room was in a studio setting with kitchen.

It has a nice outdoor pool, BBQ place and free breakfast!!

The Indian receptionist was friendly enough to get me a room viewed to the pool and also signed me up for the IHG rewards.

The hotel is situated with a large area including good number of parking spaces. The area is secured as i live in this area for over 10 years now.

There are at least 3-4 good branded hotels situated next to each other and feels like a vacation hotel area.

I hope this review helps you to enjoy your stay at this hotel.

Thank you!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We love this place! Free dinner and beer/wine/soft drinks and social hour three evenings a week plus nice daily breakfast is hard to beat. But the room with refrigerator, stove, and microwave is great too. However, the staff made us happy enough to write a review. The lady that serves dinner every night is so friendly and helpful that I feel terrible for forgetting her name. But she really makes it feel like home.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family