“Great place for business travelers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel

Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel
Ranked #127 of 501 Hotels in Houston
Los Osos, California
“Great place for business travelers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have been staying at the Brookhollow on business trips consistently for over a year now. As a frequent business traveler, I appreciate a staff who provides quality service and even remembers me from trip to trip. The staff at the Brookhollow fill that bill and are awesome!

Room Tip: Club floor rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

My stay at the Brookhollow Sheraton was unintentional, but I've been extremely impressed with the food and service quality especially at such an affordable price. I've run the gamut of hotels and while the rooms could have used very minor touch-ups, I didn't care because the staff and food quality more than made up for it.

Special thanks to the Cimarron staff for making my time here without my family-- with whom I'm NEVER separated-- easier and even pleasurable.

Thanks again!

-Ruben
Seattle, WA

• Stayed March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Thanks so very much 2coo4u for writing a review. We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.

Thanks again,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012 via mobile

The hotel is located far away from everything in Houston - there is not even a Restaurant close by. All lights in the room were unplugged... (WHY???) The room had no safe, which should be nowadays standard in order to lock away his passport and other things. But there was a usual lack in that hotel. The vendor machine was during the stay out of order and possibly as well for the next few weeks. The bathrooms were not that clean / fresh anymore...

Stayed March 2012
Thank you ThiesHH for your candid review; we appreciate your comments and feedback. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences. We do offer the Cimarron restaurant and Tuxedo's lobby bar on property. I will discuss your comments with our housekeeping team during our weekly meeting. Again, thank you for your feedback.

San Antonio, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

I was checked quickly by a very friendly employee. The upgrade to a suite was appreciated (the space was HUGE) though I was not happy that due to its central location and hotel's open layout, noise from the lobby and rest of the hotel disrupted my sleep throughout the first night. The door stopped the sound quite poorly. Free garage parking was nice though there are no elevators in the garage. Current construction of the feeder road in front of the hotel was a minor hassle. The fitness room was clean, up-to-date, and relatively large. There were four or five computer stations with free internet (credit card readers lead me to believe this was not always free). 4 elevators eliminated waiting. Wi-fi was without authentication and strong in my room. My room had Starbucks coffee, a bottle of complimentary water, and plentiful toiletries. The bed and sheets looked and felt new. It was refreshing to have a quality LG 37" flat panel tv on actual HD input. One of my biggest pet peeves is an HDTV on standard def. I didn't use the bar/restaurant, but it looked modern and other people were using it.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2012
Thanks KCelcius273 for writing a review and submitting photos! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Thanks again,
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

I used this location for a wedding block to book all our out-of-town guest.
I was pleased that Hotel Manager treated me as a part of her team and treated our guest with royalty. I would rate their Service, Value, Sleep Quality, Cleanliness, Location,& Rooms as a 10 for Excellent.I would recommend this Hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Thanks so very much Jennifer C for writing such a nice review and recommendation! I am pleased your wedding guests enjoyed their stay with us. We take a lot of care into our wedding arrangements and I am glad you felt part of the team. We look forward to working with you again!

Truly yours,