All reviewsan early flighttaco bellnext morningbetween flightsjack in the boxrental carsitting areashuttle driverfree breakfastfree shuttledesk staffyogurtbusiness travelerroom was largelate checkroom was clean and comfortablestayed one night
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Not only was the tripadvisor rate well below the others, the staff was fabulous, the rooms were clean and well appointed. Wonderful layout and spacious! Looks like I found my new go to hotel when I'm in Hoiston.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann A
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Ann A,

It’s wonderful to know your stay was pleasant. We love hearing you were pleased with our hotel amenities and service. I'm glad we are your new hotel of choice when in the Houston area!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I was coming to this place after a hectic biz trip from other areas is Texas. The reception staff are very friendly and courteous. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. I had a great stay for 2 nights. There is a Taco Bell nearby in case you arrive late in the night. (Beware while crossing the road)

The service was excellent. The breakfast was served well. Although the options for breakfast are limited to American style, myself coming from singapore , the expectation is high. The checkout process was smooth. There is a shuttle bus service to the IAH every 30 min and the staff handling this service are extremely pleasing and helpful.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank manojkosuru

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We loved hearing that your stay was enjoyable and a nice break from your hectic business trip. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Outstanding! Top marks for wonderfully helpful and friendly staff -from my first phone contact to arrange the shuttle bus pick up, to the very friendly shuttle bus driver, and then all the staff who made my stay so pleasant right down to my last contact with the wonderful night supervisor, Terry - he is truly a one in a million precious gem. My needs were anticipated and nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. Whoever is in charge of recruiting and training should be congratulated. The hotel itself is very pleasant with modern decor and a warm ambience in the public areas as well as in my suite, which was was delightful, spacious, clean and quiet. I will return to this hotel when I am in Houston in January 2015 because of the commitment of the staff to their profession. Thank you to all concerned.. Regards, Leigh Collinge

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Leigh040
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Leigh Collinge,

We are so appreciative of your kind review. It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed our spacious suite and helpful staff. Your remarks serve as encouragement to our associates who strive to provide a pleasant stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and please visit us upon your return to the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The best thing about this hotel is it's cleanliness and extremely helpful hotel staff. I don't think I've ever visited a hotel in the US with a staff quite this friendly.,

The rooms were up to date , the continental breakfast was fresh. The pool is a bit small so don't expect to swim laps in the morning.

Overall, the proximity to the airport was great and I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank stcymccoy
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our clean hotel and friendly staff. We appreciate you sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. Our team strives to be your hotel of choice when in the Houston Intercontinental Airport area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel surprised me with their cleanliness and friendliness. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The shower is amazing with the extra jets for a back massage. I was there on business and had to host the meetings in the hotel room. We needed a VGA cord and within 5 minutes of calling the front desk for one, they had brought it to our room. They helped us find restaurants that delivered. The bar was packed every night, but the bartender was excellent. He was quick and friendly and knew his drinks! It is rare to have a talented bartender on hand at a small hotel bar, but he was able to make an EXCELLENT Moscow Mule. They put in great attention to detail and even had the copper mugs the Moscow Mule is to be served in.

Room Tip: I don't think the room matters, you will be exposed to ambient light from the parking lot and the noise from proximity to the airport. The good news is, there are not many flights after 10 pm.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NicFagan
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear NicFagan,

I’m thrilled to learn we satisfied your travel needs; thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our clean spacious rooms, lounge and friendly associates. We appreciate your recommendation, but of course the highest form of praise would be your return!

Devin Frank, GM