“Great food, great place ”

Moxie's Grill and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #662 of 8,629 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: USD 10 - USD 45
Description: We Share our passion for food and drink in a fun, stylish, social restaurant environment. Our restaurants and menus are inspired by the communities we are part of; from the team we hire to the food we make, it’s an expression of the neighborhoods we inhabit. We focus on quality food made with fresh ingredients served in a stylish, comfortable and casual environment.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited here last weekend and was immediately impressed. The building is amazing, with both great indoor and outdoor options. The upstairs patio is a great addition. We had apps and mains - both were incredibly cooked and tasted great. Even better, it was served with a smile. The staff were friendly and seemed to enjoy working there. I’d highly recommend this spot. We’ll be back before we go.

bonnie R, Guest Relations Manager at Moxie's Grill and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

HI Jeremy,

Thanks you so much for coming in to try Moxie's and then giving us a 5 star review. We really appreciate all of your great feedback and I'm excited to share it with the team.

Best,
Bonnie

Reviewed 25 March 2018

went there with a colleague for weekday dinner during a business trip.

A very nice location, warm yet modern environment

Friendly staff

so ... a very nice environment !

then the food arrived: delicious guacamole and an excellent steak !

A very pleasant dinner

bonnie R, Public Relations Manager at Moxie's Grill and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Salvo,

Thanks for the great review, we are glad you loved your steak. We hope to see you again soon.

Best,
Bonnie

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Myself and two colleagues in town and one of us was Vegetarian. Great Bar/Restaurant with excellent menu. Service very good and my steak in red wine sauce excellent.
Worth a visit!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fun business lunch here after a long flight. The portions were huge and the quality was good. We were very surprised how good the food tasted for a sports bar. The atmosphere was interesting to say the least.

bonnie R, Guest Relations Manager at Moxie's Grill and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for taking time out to write a review of Moxie's. We are glad you had a great business lunch.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

For the longest time I was wondering why there was not a real sports bar in the Galleria area. But finally there is one! Welcome to Houston Moxie's Grill and Bar.

The place has two levels with plenty of TVs to watch whatever sporting event you want. Both levels also has it's own large bar area. There are large booths on the second level that can easily seat five to six people. There is balcony seating that wraps around the restaurant on both levels.

Moxie's serves lunch, dinner, and is open until 2 AM on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Great laid back relaxed casual place to hang out with friends or coworkers while watching the game of your choice.

The service was attentive and quick. Drinks were good. And the menu is high quality for a sports bar. I tried the Honey & Garlic Chicken Wings which was just alright. Next time I will go with the Salt & Pepper flavor. The Sushi Cones were well made and delicious. I also had fresh made Tuna Poke with avocado which was refreshingly tasty. On my second meal at Moxie's I had the Calamari with Shrimp and the Rib Tips cooked with salt & pepper. Both were excellent to have with our drinks. There are plenty more choices on the menu that I would like to try. I will be back soon!

bonnie R, Public Relations Manager at Moxie's Grill and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Wow thanks for the great details review! I'm glad you are getting a chance to try so many of our menu items. My favorite is the chipotle mango chicken. We are opening our main floor patio in the next couple weeks and we look forward to seeing you again soon.