All reviewsdowntown houstontoyota centerseparate shower and tubhouse of bluesvalet servicegrb convention centergorgeous hotelroom servicefloor roomupscale hotelminute maid parkwalk in showerthe location is perfectcomfy bedcleaning staffa wonderful staywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had dinner last night at the Lucienne and it was excellent! The menu is formatted as a tasting menu and the selections and portions are perfect. Some of the best food my wife and I have enjoyed in quite some time. I highly recommend it even if you are not staying in the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear BigEarl5622,

We were so happy to have you and your wife as guests for dinner. I am very happy that you enjoyed your meal. Next time you stop by, please stay for the night.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Possibly one of the best hotels I have stayed in America. The hotel was incredible and the complimentary Maserati ride was great. Rooms were huge, bed was incredible. Bathroom very modern and clean. The A/C is also super quiet.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Dannywaited,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and share your feedback. We are very happy to know your expectations were exceeded and I will be sure to share your very kind words with our entire team.

Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

It was my birthday and I wanted to just "get away". They surprised me with a decadent mini chocolate cake that looked as good as it tasted! I walked to the Historic Market Square that afternoon and rode in the complimentary Maserati that evening. I love EVERYTHING about this hotel!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Deborah B,

Happy Birthday! We are grateful you stayed with us and hope to be part of next year's birthday festivities.

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at Hotel Alessandra for a stayvaction and could not have been more impressed! The room was absolutely stunning and state of the art, with a gorgeous bathtub feature, hidden storage and luxurious bed, it’s thoughtfully decorated for a relaxing getaway. After unpacking, we headed outside for some sun. The rooftop pool is situated in the heart of downtown and offers a bird’s eye view of the bustling city.

Each staff member was attentive and catered to our every need, making us feel like true VIPs. I highly recommend this beautiful hotel and plan to come back very soon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear rswieser,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay. We are looking forward to you returning soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The staff went above and beyond, and took every opportunity to make sure I couldn’t be happier. From when I arrived, I was greeted at the elevator and walked to check-in, to running a little late for checkout, they didn’t rush me whatsoever, and in fact told me to “take my time!”

I was throughly impressed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Marshall,

Thank you so much for staying with us.

We appreciate your kind words and can't wait until you return.