1,345 results
All reviews mona lisa radio milano restaurants and shops great hotel within walking distance chocolate covered strawberries continental breakfast junior suite bottle of champagne yogurt conference center modern hotel parking garage energy corridor valet service special thanks business trip
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We always hear location, location, location is what counts, but not here. At Hotel Sorella, it's all about the amazing staff. From the wonderful welcome gift in the room from Sales & VVIP Coordinator Monica Buezo to the super friendly staff at breakfast, every employee we encountered was cheerful.

The hotel is very clean, modern, and fresh. The 80's band in the lounge kept the fun going well into the evening, and the bedding was so comfortable to rest for the night. Even though we were only 40 miles from home, it felt like a vacation.

My wife and I had a special weekend at Hotel Sorella, and it will not be the last. It takes a whole team to win, and Hotel Sorella has A-Team.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
wbarba82612015, Director of Operations at Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, we here at Hotel Sorella strive to make each and every guest feel welcome and special. Your comments means a lot to us, I will share your feedback to our team. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

William T Barba

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We only went for drinks at one of their bars overlooking the City Center greenspace.
Outdoor furniture is for show, nor comfort. Actually, much about the looks of this place were just that -- flashy.
There is a tiny lap pool in the middle of the outdoor bar. Hopefully there is another "real" pool since this is Houston, TX.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
wbarba82612015, Director of Operation at Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share all your thoughts regarding the hotel design. We make an effort to accommodate the majority of our guests expectations, sorry we did not fulfill yours. I will pass your valued opinion to our design team.

William T Barba

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Mikey B is absolutely amazing make sure to visit the bar for a drink with him! He hotel is very clean, staff is so nice, patio with pool has great view. I highly recommend staying here or at least visiting for a drink or food. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Kathryn,
We appreciate your great comments about Mike, I will pass them on to him. He will be very happy to hear your feedback. Your input creates a positive culture within our team members and motivates them to keep striking for excellence.

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a nice time at the Hotel Sorella on our weekend trip to Houston. The staff was helpful in getting me a room by making an exception for me due to my age because I am in the military and that was nice. But the room itself was a little small for what I thought a suite might. I've stayed in larger rooms for less money. Our room also shared the wall with the elevator and that was annoying at times. But the atmosphere around the hotel is great. Lots of restaurants and bars. The courtyard is beautiful. The best part of my stay might've been how quick and willing to help Rafael, one of the valet staff, always was when we came.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trey G

Dear Trey,
I am glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay. We are honored to have Military guest in our Hotel. Raphael is one of our best employees and he will be very happy to hear your comments. Please feel free to contact me next time your wish to stay with us. I will do my best to provide you with a better room location.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We stay at Hotel Sorella annually. They never disappoint. Friendly check in staff, very accommodating rooms. Hotel is very clean and central in the City Centre. Walk out the door and you are in the heart of many restaurants and stores. Recommend the Junior Suite.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 387melanied

Your comments means the world to our team members. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our service and the quality of our product. Our Housekeeping staff will be immensely grateful once they see your feedback.
Sincerely