All reviews close to the airport room was clean an early flight next morning shuttle service overnight stay yogurt breakfast bar free shuttle an airport hotel would definitely stay here again outdoor pool easy access very nice hotel iah benson desk
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I chose this hotel based on its proximity to the airport and the price, which offered good value compared to other Houston hotels. The room was clean and the internet access was quick and easy. The workout room was okay: not the best equipment, but good to get a workout on. The breakfast options were okay: I've seen better and worse and other locations. Overall, the hotel is a good deal for travellers wanting to be near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LQ0178GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for your detailed, honest review. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband checked in Sunday night 12ish Jamie checked us in she was nice had a warm welcoming smile we went up to our room was there for 30 minutes and the ac was not blowing cold air called front desk and Jamie said she would come up to reset which I was very surprised thought she would just move us but she came in and messed with ac told us to give about 10 minutes to reset offered us extra pillows and left she then called us to make sure that the ac was working which it was working thanks to her thanks for that..we travel a lot and hate moving from one room to another well done that goes to show you a women can do a men's job We definitely will be back to see her smiling face again please let her know we appreciated her and for listening to our personal problems.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

What a great testament to customer service!! Jamie is definitely an asset that we are proud of. I am so glad that she took care of you.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Very close to the Airport with a convenient shuttle bus. Nice garden area with a pool to relax at if you have time. Accommodation is about standard for an Airport hotel. Breakfast was probably above average. You will need a car or use Uber if you want to go into the city, it's around 20 miles away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My family and I enjoyed staying at this La Quinta Inn so much we stayed here after returning from vacation. Ms. Horton the GM was so attentive and professional. She took the time to answer all me questions both in person and via e-mail. Ms. Frances the shuttle driver was a delight. She was very patient and understanding about taking me back to the airport to pickup my lost luggage, even after my request interrupted her lunch break. Like I said a delight. Last but certainly not least Mr. Daniel at the counter was courteous as can be and consistently offered to do anything on his part to make my family's stay an enjoyable one. Within seconds he was able to find a room for us on the first floor, which was big help to my sore back and saved me the trip of carrying bags onto the elevator. It is this type of excellent service why we have remained loyal to La Quinta for the last 5 years or so. The amenities, and rooms are comparable to other chains, but the service is 5-stars in our book. That is why we stay. Thank you and keep up the outstanding work.

Room Tip: The free 10 days of parking for every completed booking is a great value for airline travelers.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LQ0178GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

This review is the type of review we want all of our guests to have!! I am so appreciative that you took the time to give individual Kudos to those that helped make your stay so enjoyable. We work hard to provide excellent service and this is why we do it. Thanks again and we hope to see you back again!!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This is a great place to stay that has good service for the price paid. Convenient to IAH for flights and for entering and leaving Houston area. Would recommend staying here. Recently updated and very clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We appreciate you and your business!!