All reviews front desk staff near galleria check in was easy the hotel manager a great place to stay free breakfast odor cleanliness kitchenette
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I am so dissapointed with the services I received at this hotel.
First of all, Houston is in a state of Emergency, which means, people have to help each other.
I book this hotel through Hotels.com on August 23 and was told I needed to wait until 3pm to check in.
I stayed 2 nights since my flight was canceled. I needed to stay more nights cause all the flights in/out of Houston were cancelled. The manager at this location was very rude and heartless. She told me she couldn't accommodate me another night cause the hotel was full. Then she told me she could, but it is the hotel policy to stay 7 nights in order to get a room through them.
I explained her i cant commit to stay 7 nights since I was a stranded traveler so she asked me to leave.
It was almost 11 am so I told her I needed to stay at least until 12pm. She told me the checkout was at 11am and that she needed the room for God knows who.
I explained her there was no uber/taxi available and that it was a risk for me to be walking in the streets looking for another hotel. She told me it wasnt her problem. I even mentioned her that Houston it was in a state of emergency and she didnt care.
I had to walk in the middle of the rain until i was able to find another hotel.
This behavior is inappropriate for a Manager, even worse in an emergency situation.
If I dont received an appropriate response from this Corporate Office I will have to take this complaint to the next level since I dont deserve the treatment I received at this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank AntonioF3549YR
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Antonio, the staff interaction you mention in your review concerns us very much. We pride ourselves on providing excellent hospitality to each of our guests, and we are sorry this was not your experience. Rest assured we will follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better during your next stay. Once again, we regret the inconvenience caused and hope you will consider giving us another chance so that we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Had to stay here for 1month for my work and homeless people kept comming in and threatening GUEST! Also threatened the lady at the front desk! The homeless people would wait till someone left their room and before their door close they would sneak in and steal all their stuff!!The homeless would even check the doors at night to see if any were unlocked... we could hear them wiggle our door nobs and our co-workers also had this problem... over all we felt very unsafe at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank chloe112233
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Great hotel with even greater staff. Both the Hotel Manager Deianari Senegal and Assistant General Manager Sheena Gaines were of great help and super friendly. Everyone was super helpful, and were able to answer all my questions. I arrived 5 hours before check-in, and they were able to accomodate me right away by putting me as a VIP.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Jay, thank you for posting your kind review of Extended Stay America. It was a pleasure to read about the great service you received from our courteous staff, especially from Deianari and Sheena. They will be pleased to know their efforts are noticed and appreciated by our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I just concluded an AWESOME stay at your property in Houston, TX. The Hotel Manager, Sheena Gaines, and her staff were great to work with, provided much-needed directions to getting around Houston, and always responded to my requests with a sense of urgency. This location and staff has been absolutely excellent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Deane, thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer. We are delighted to read our location was perfect for your needs and that our staff performed exceptionally well. I will share these comments with them. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Really good hotel. And they have the best desk clerk. Her name is Denise and she has to be one of the sweetest person I've ever met. I give her a 10/10!!!!also she always takes care of me. Anytime I need she is there. Any company would be lucky to have her.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hunter, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your compliments with Denise for a job well done. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring your back here.