All reviews butler service remington bar astor suite luxury hotel spg platinum room service favorite hotel near galleria car service bit dated room was large business or pleasure mile radius very nice hotel hotel restaurant business trip valet
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I would think st. Regis will provide a good service. They have only one receptionist most of the time. We had wait for long time to check in and out. Receptionist was not too friendly and pleasant. We had drove our brand new McLaren try to park it by the valet area. They can not let us park it in the front of the hotel. Overall not too impressive with this st. Regis.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Michelle l,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We strive to consistently deliver exceptional service, so we apologize that you had a disappointing experience with us. We have shared your feedback with the staff members and steps have already been taken to prevent these mistakes from being repeated in the future. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stay in this hotel very often, and the staff and accommodations are excellent. It makes our Houston visits something we look forward to. Please ask for Yidnekachew in the Remington Bar! He is a great mixologist who gives outstanding service. This review is years late to write, but years worth of wonderful experiences have been enjoyed at this lovely hotel! Thank you, St. Regis!!!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Stayed here for a corporate event. Very nice room, friendly staff, and nice building. The rooms were classic elegance with modern amenities.The meeting rooms were very nice and not stark like other hotels. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank TMSTZ12
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I checked in today at around 2:45PM. No mention at the front desk that there was no water in my room. After a day of travel from NYC, I was planning on showering and cleaning up before 6 hours of meetings/dinner - business stuff from 3:30PM. Went to shower - nothing - no cold water or hot - bone dry. Same with sink. Toilet would not flush/refill. Called front desk and they said the hot water only was unavailable due to a needed repair and that water would be back my 5PM. I cleaned up with a bottle of water and wash cloth - ha! My problem here is not the outage - things happen. Rather that nothing was communicated during my check in regarding the issue - I had to discover it myself at an inconvenient time - no planning for alternatives. And when I inquired, it was an incorrect response - cold water was impacted as well.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve R
TeamMarriott, Manager at The St. Regis Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Steve R,

Thank you for kindly taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at our hotel. We are terribly sorry your experience with us did not live up to your expectations because of the necessary maintenance repairs conducted at our hotel. We can certainly understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience as our engineering team worked to rectify this matter as soon as possible. Your feedback will be shared with our team to ensure such information is clarified moving forward, and we hope to have the opportunity to make it up to you on your future travels to our city.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I have stayed here a lot since I like St Regis Hotels. This one is slipping in attitude. Despite being SPG Platinum for life, I was hassled over a credit card necessity for "incidentals" when my business had guaranteed the whole bill. I was not upgraded, there was no turn down and there was no explanation. I never ever heard about or saw a butler. I am going to try a different hotel next visit to Houston.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Steven W

Dear Steven W,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us and for your patronage to our brand. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused regarding our standard policy for incidentals and are sorry our team did not provide you with a clear explanation of the temporary hold during our check-in process. Your feedback will be shared with our team as a learning opportunity to ensure our guests are consistently provided a seamless experience at check-in. Thank you once again for your review, and we hope to welcome you back on your future travels to our city.