Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 144
USD 116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

USD 126
USD 138
USD 169
USD 162
Priceline
All reviewsrestaurants and shoppingfitness centerplace to staygmbeddingtvamenitiespropertyairport
Reviewed 24 March 2018

My stay was very pleasant, Gina was very kind,funny, she didn't hesitate to help me out in anything i needed. The room was nice and clean bed was very comfortable! i will definitely be staying here again love their cookies that they have at the front desk very nice staff! Fitness center quite small but 24 hrs! Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I found the reviews on TripAdvisor and Expedia make this hotel sound better than it actually is. There are many better hotels in the similar class. I would not stay here again.

When we arrived to check in there was no front desk staff. I rang the bell on the counter 3 times and no one came out. A short time later someone came running into the hotel and ran past us without saying anything. They disappeared and then reappeared with a different golf shirt on. There was no apology. They pretended everything was normal.

One night when we arrived back at the hotel the room was not cleaned we called the front desk. They sounded surprised that our room was not cleaned and implied it was our fault for leaving the do not disturb sign on the door (which we had not done). We had to request new towels and go pick them up ourselves. There was not attempt to provide any sort of compensation for the inconvenience.

The breakfast was very simple and most items appeared unappealing. The fruit bowls were empty two days in a row. This was the only healthy option. When we asked they said they did not have any more.

In general the room was adequate and modern. The TV was in a funny location not near the seating area and high on the wall.

We did appreciate the modern self service laundry room.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I booked this hotel for business travel 1 night, less than 24 hours ago. My travel plans changed and I cancelled the reservations 10 minutes ago which is 3 full days before I am scheduled to arrive. The hotel kept my full fee, no cancellation policy. Folks, don't book here because if you plans change the hotel will keep your money. I have clients right next to this hotel but I will never book at a comfort suites or or any other Choice Hotel chain to include Comfort Inn, Clarion, or Quality Inn to name a few. Cmon folks, three days out with a reservation less than 24 old, you keep my money! Very poor customer service. Keep the 91.00 it has cost you far more in future business as I am a public speaker and I will share this story every time I speak about customer service. Choice hotels just became the example of what not to be!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Business Trips for years in Houston and Many Hotels later... I found a hotel that has everything I need! I Stay in hotels almost on a weekly basis in Houston and I really am amazed with the staff! I mentioned just once the TV was out in the gym and like magic it was fixed!! I like a staff who listens and pays attention...
Thanks Daisy for all the help... she really did fit all my accommodations in a timely matter!!
Daisy and the staff made all the difference between all average hotels and my new favorite Comfort Suites!! See you soon

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We were looking for a place to stay on an overnight layover.
I was impressed by how updated it was, the rooms were very nice.
Staff was friendly and accommodating. We were given a room facing the highway and asked to be moved which was no problem.
I wouldn't say the walls are think as I heard my neighbor snoring but overall a really good value for the price.
Dear hotel if you read this: change/update the shower heads.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple