“One taste of this sea food and you would thing your by the beach!”
Review of Sabores del Golfo

Sabores del Golfo
Ranked #15 of 189 Restaurants in Harlingen
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Its hard to find a very good sea food place in Harlingen, but to my surprise this restaurant I give it a five stars on its food, employees and cleanness. The prices are just right for what you order. The only thing I didn't like about this place is when paying at the counter the area there is so dark. They do need to improve on that. I'm one that likes to make sure they didn't over charge me. The other was its so hard to get parking. Spaces are limited, other then that I walked out of there very satisfied.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The servings were large and everything tasted good! Very neat and clean! Waitress was friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Very good little hole in the wall restaurant. It's mostly fried stuff not my first choice but I did get the grilled fish and shrimp and it was very fresh. Nothing fancy here and it shouldn't be expected to get awesome service but for the price it's the best I've had here.

1  Thank ds18425
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Came on a Sunday afternoon, party of 7. Wasn't busy and the service was good. A wide variety of seafood choices and let me just say, the portions were huge. I should have shared a plate. I ordered the seafood combo fish plate. It was delicious. Some people reviewing this place complained about slow service, but if they are cooking everything fresh, it's worth the wait. Definitely recommending.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Service is slow, very slow. Food needs more flavor. Our meals tasted bland. This was dinner. This place is always full. Seating is not efficient. Why have tables for 12 and only seat 4 people. A busboy would help. Many tables dirty and nowhere to sit.