“Las Vegas restaurant- great Mexican restaurant”

las vegas restaurant
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Harlingen
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (956) 423-6749 zipcode 78550 cannot write a review...............
Description: (956) 423-6749 zipcode 78550 cannot write a review...............
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Has really great food. And when we are in Harlingen we always go there but be prepared for a wait as it is very popular. Also a little odd, but they charge for chips, and salsa, and a carry out cup for your drink.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The food was simple, but delicious. It was more of Tex mex than Mexican food. I would go again. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our food the service is always outstanding keep up the great work if you're visiting Harlingen you have to come over you won't regret it I promise

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If I could give this restaurant a 4.5 I would. The place was very busy and crowded when we arrived for a late lunch, but, we were seated fairly quickly. Our server was polite and efficient and she checked on us often. The food was good and there were many options available on the menu. It wasn't what I would consider authentic, however, the food was cooked well and was tasty.

1  Thank pattignv
Reviewed 14 August 2017

There are a lot of choices for Mexican Food in Harlingen but this is one of the better choices you can make. There is always a waiting line if you go during peak hours.The fajitas and enchiladas are good.The restaurant is an old family restaurant so the inside is nothing fancy. The staff knows how to take care of the customers. A lot of them are actually family members who own the establishment.