“Great pizza. Amazing crust”
Review of The Pizzeria

The Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 190 Restaurants in Harlingen
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered pizzas for a movie night with my granddaughter. The ordering was easy and the delivery was right on time. Excellent crust, ingredients were fresh and full of flavor. So much better than the chain stores. Will definitely order from here again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! Never thought I could have the same taste as in New York! Simply amazing pizza. If you're looking for authentic New York pizza, this is the place!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I like because it's baked at the moment, and they don't take to long to serve your pizza, they have a lot of variety of pizzas

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This pizza was fantastic! It was very inexpensive and absolutely delicious! I will go out of my way to get it again for sure!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Crust is fresh and hot. Bread-like as opposed to crispy and thin. Reminds me of the kind of crust made in a home kitchen. Toppings were in middle of pizza with a lot of crust around the edges. Sauce very mild and bland for my taste Stromboli was good, with garlicy flavor. Good pizza, but not the flavorful kind I'm used to where we come from up north. :).

1  Thank kntheboys