“Chicken pizza”

Stefano's Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #7 of 193 Restaurants in Harlingen
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Pizza is one of my husbands favorite foods so we either make it at home or order and when we go out we get Steffonos they have the best chicken pizza in Harlingen don't just take my word go try it for your self

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Food was great, waiter was helpful and did a great job.
The steak was great and tasty My wife enjoyed her ziti. My friend's had chicken picanti and shrimp

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Unless you are a demanding person and don't mind mandane food then eat here. Service is still terrible since they have opened over a year ago. I don't like to fight for everything I need to enjoy my meal outside of my home. Pizza is the best thing they have nothing else lived up to my standard. Many people go here so it must be ok for some.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were a part of a group of about 20 friends who ate lunch together yesterday at Stefano's. They gave us a small room to ourselves which was nice. We only had one server attending the large group but you never would have known there was only one as he did an excellent job in taking everyone's orders and getting everything out quickly and keeping everyone glasses refilled as needed. Several in our group ordered pizzas to share and a few ordered individual dishes. I ordered a cup of minestrone soup and a side salad. After everyone's orders were brought out and he started to refill glasses I still hadn't gotten my soup - you know that one odd order that has to be different from everyone else (haha). I mentioned it when he came around and he apologized and quickly went to get it. He came back in a minute with a bowl of soup. He said that he had charged me for the cup but brought me a bowl to hopefully make up for the inconvenience of bringing it out a tiny bit late. There was no need for him to do that but it was very thoughtful and the gesture was much appreciated. Now to the food itself: it it always very good. My boys' pizza was perfect and my daughter's lasagna was great as evidenced by my kids eating every single bite! My soup was delicious, hot, tasty and seasoned very well. My daughter and I got a salad and it was just right with dressing on the side :) And we must not forget to mention the yummy garlic parmesan bread knots. SO GOOD. I've eaten at Stefano's several times before and always have had very good service and very delicious food. Would always recommend them to anyone looking for good pizza or other pasta/italian type dishes. Thank you Stefano's for a great experience with our large group yesterday. We will definitely keep coming back!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The wings, in particular the lemon and the BBQ, are the BOMB! Totally awesome! Also fantastic is the Greek salad with Greek dressing! The bread knots? They're only good when they're fresh, but since they're usually complementary, it's no biggie unless you're ordering take out. The pizza in house is great, but it's just average if you plan to order it as a carry out or via delivery.