All reviews nice equipment heb grocery business room rooms are nice i highly recommend this hotel a great place to stay front desk person easy access enjoyed our stay home away from home off the highway would stay again business center room was clean perfect location complimentary breakfast business trip
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I was greeted with a warm smile from the moment i walked through the doors. First thing you notice is how clean the hotel is and the rooms are just the same. The bed was so comfy I slept like a baby and breakfast was plenty plus delicious.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carmen K, General Manager at Best Western Harker Heights- Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review. I can personally vouch for how comfortable the beds are. We also make sure the hotel stays clean and smells good at all times. We also take pride in our staff, so much so, we are like family. We make sure to make our guests feel like part of our family when they are here. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best Wishes,
Kayla Z

Reviewed 9 January 2018

No one ever mention the housekeeping but they were wonderful. Helpful and pleasant. Some of the quest were kinda weird but overall my stay was perfect and close to my doctor appt and my children. Parking was very safe place to park your vechile. This was our second time staying there and I would stay again when we visit our kiddos again. Price of the stay was excellent.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Deandrea H
Carmen K, General Manager at Best Western Harker Heights- Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us. Our housekeeper's do an outstanding job each and every day. This is one big family here and we want everyone to feel welcomed. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Amazing people! Great facility. From the time we approached the front desk until we left 3 days later we were constantly met with smiles, warmth and genuine friendliness. If the facility were not enough, the people were over-the-top!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carmen K, General Manager at Best Western Harker Heights- Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Davidb2018,

Thank you so much for choosing Best Western for your staycation, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! Impeccable attention to detail is something we strive for every single day, so to read a review like yours recognizing that is just wonderful, THANK YOU!

I'm so pleased to hear that everyone made you feel welcomed and you enjoyed your stay with us

We very much look forward to hosting you again the next time you are looking for a getaway come back to see us! Happy New Year!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Always enjoy staying at this Best Western. Friendly staff and very helpful. Rooms very clean. Location is great because it near highway, grocery store across street, several fast food near by. Not far from good restraunts and shopping.

Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We so pleased our location was so great that you were able to get out and do some exploring of our amazing restaurants and landmarks in and near Harker Heights.

We hope to see you all return soon!

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

This was by far the most pleasant stay I have ever had in a Hotel. The owner and staff were wonderful. They were pleasant, kind and helpful. The hotel was spotless, and beautifully decorated. The rooms were lovely and the bed comfortable. I was located near shopping and restaurants. It was quiet and handicap accessible. I will be using this hotel again for my personal use. I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, K7718WJTINAF for the 5 star review!

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed staying with us and have now given your stamp of approval to our recent renovations. We're also pleased to hear that your service was efficient and memorable. We hope to see you all again soon for another staycation.

Until then, be well!