“Wonderful gem hidden away in Texas - locals definitely know about it!”
Review of Buon Giorno

Buon Giorno
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Grapevine
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Bikers, students, retirees, business people and me and my dad packed into the place Sunday morning for a great cup of joe! Cute place with a relaxing vibe and super delicious coffee.

I had an espresso and a drip coffee. My dad had a cappucino.

Took a while for the order, but well worth the wait.

To kick their game up a notch, they need to serve a small sparkling water side drink like they do in Europe.

Well worth the visit and I'll be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a machiato and almond croissant. Rich, robust flavor of coffee served in a relaxing atmosphere by super friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Little coffee shop with great atmosphere and outside seating. Variety of Breakfast options available. I would have preferred flavored coffee instead of flavored creamers. Will visits again next time in town.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I came here on the recommendation of a friend. He said it would satisfy my husband's coffee snobbery; it did not disappoint. I had a 12 oz of the daily rotation, the Casa Nostra. The flavor was deep and bold without being overly bitter or acidic. We bought a bag of coffee beans to enjoy this blend at home.

I did not try any pastries, but they did look delicious. They also offer a small menu of panini sandwiches and to go orders.

I was very happy to see they had activities for children. My 3 year old was occupied with the table that housed wooden train tracks and vehicles so I could fully enjoy a well-done cup of coffee. I saw older children playing checkers with grandparents which seemed a picturesque way to spend a drizzly Saturday morning.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here to have a time to study. Couldn't of picked a better place. The coffee was smooth and a great bold flavor! There are plenty of places to find some quiet and peaceful spaces. There are also lots of spaces to meet with someone and not feel crowded. I did not try any of their food but it looked good. Would definitely recommend this place!

Been to Buon Giorno? Share your experiences!