“Ladies were great!”

D'Vine Wine
Ranked #16 of 45 things to do in Granbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a small boutique winery located in the historic downtown Granbury square. Fermenting over 20 varieties of wine on site, we offer daily wine tasting, custom wine labels, wine relate gifts in a relaxed atmosphere. Special events throughout the month make this a fun place to gather, relax, drink wine and socialize. Regularly occurring events include: Music, Massage & Merlot on the 2nd and last Fri 7-11 pm featuring Karaoke, $1/min chair massages and wine, Gallery Night the last Saturday each month 5-8 pm with a different featured artist, refreshments and live music.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We just visited this winery for an anniversary date, the ladies were very knowledgable and gave great suggestions. We enjoyed our visit! The slushes are superb!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My wife and I stopped in D'Vine Wine at the end of the afternoon today to make one of our last stops on Granbury's square before leaving tomorrow. A group of customers were at the long bar and another couple were waiting at a table. The group was well served and enjoying themselves. My wife and I waited for nearly ten minutes when a third couple entered the shop. This couple knew someone at the bar, and the shop worker started chatting with them and serving them while continuing to ignore the other couple and me and my wife. We left the shop and found a restaurant with much better customer service and probably equally good wine. We won't return for a second dose of rudeness.

Diane H, Owner at D'Vine Wine, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

I am so very sorry you had a bad experience at D'Vine wine. It is our priority to show our guests a good time, and I regret the staff in place didn't add to your Granbury experience. I would love the opportunity to make this right for you. I also assure you our entire staff will have a meeting on this so we can make a difference for all the customers so this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your honesty and bringing this to our attention. Please email us at granburywine@gmail.com to give us another opportunity to make this right

Thank you Josh Tony and Diane.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a package with the Inn on Lake Granbury that included wine tasting here. D'Vine did not disappoint. The owner was great to talk to and was very knowledgeable about the wines. The favorite for me was a refreshing peach wine that was sweet and refreshing.

Diane H, Owner at D'Vine Wine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. The Lone Star Gold aka Peach Chardonnay is a long standing favorite and just right for this time of year. Thanks for sharing and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Nice place to enjoy wine slushes and relax. Limited seating. They offer Fossil Rim wine to support Fossil Rim.

Diane H, Owner at D'Vine Wine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed our Wine-a-Rita's!. And yes we do make wine to support Fossil Rim Wildlife Center: Rhino Red, Giraffe White and Zebra Blush, of course. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

People are super friendly.. The owner, Tony, is very personable and helpful. We were there during the Granbury wine walk and went back a couple of weeks later. The wines are delicious as well.

Diane H, Owner at D'Vine Wine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thanks Jenny. We are glad you enjoyed your visit.