“What a treat!”

Ranked #9 of 45 things to do in Granbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The Doll House was delightful and so much fun. Beautifully presented and so many interesting sights. Wonderful staff and dolls galore. We had a ladies day out for our Museum Staff in Comanche and it was a treat. It was also inspiring for us as we are working on the children's displays in our museum (75 miles down the road).

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I visited the Doll House yesterday with my 13 year old daughter and 3 of her friends. I highly recommend this experience. The ladies who run it and give the tours are a wealth of information about dolls and so much history. They are passionate about the stories they tell and the doll collection is incredible. They were so patient with the girls who asked lots of questions. Treat yourself to a walk down memory lane at the doll house.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

The ladies that volunteer here are so sweet! Vickie was so nice and informative, what a neat museum!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I have a biz in Granbury. When guests ask, "What is there to do in Granbury", I'll mention the Doll Museum. 3 ladies started the museum when they had no more room in their closets. No admission is charged, BUT they certainly need donations. They are continuously receiving donated dolls from sons that don't want to throw away mom's doll collection. Jane revives "sick" dolls using donated heads, clothes, limbs, etc. Even for guys, it's an interesting museum to visit "when the flag is out".

1  Thank tom b
Reviewed 13 October 2016

The Granbury Doll Museum has a magnificent collection of dolls from around the world. Over 2500 dolls! It is definitely worth your time and donation to visit, haunted or not. But it is! I never felt anything negative, but there was a lot of activity the night I was invited to join Texas RIP Team to investigate. For me, the highest concentration of energy was the stairs and the rooms to each side of the kitchen. There is a beautiful blonde, green-eyed doll standing guard at the kitchen doll. A mischievous boy doll with a big smile on his face, who seemed delighted we were there, calls the top of the refrigerator home. There were many confirmations to questions asked using various paranormal equipment. The spirits are very happy with Barbara and Jane who run the museum. I can’t wait to go back to spend time looking at the many doll filled rooms. Teal L. Gray

3  Thank decidedlyteal