“Great small hole in the wall restaurant”

Willie and Dick's Grill
Ranked #40 of 114 Restaurants in Granbury
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: We are pet friendly we have to cover patios and one uncovered feel free to bring your pooch we just asked that you keep them at your table and on lead. So the next time weather permitting. Bring your best friend.
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We love the catfish but so many other menu items as well, Sometimes fried pickles are so salty you can't eat them but otherwise this is one of our favorite place, Kitchy decor.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Friday night after 6:00, rib eyes cooked like you like em!! Burgers are generous, the wait staff is friendly, and you won't go home hungry.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat in granbury. The burgers are excellent, onion rings are huge and crispy just like they should be and the beer is super cold. It's always quiet when we stop by but we didn't let this deter us and I am glad we gave it a chance!

Try the burger with an egg on it! It's my favorite style and this is the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Friday's nights are the best...rib eyes cooked to perfection! Generous portions and friendly wait staff. Low key and casual and they don't run you off of your table.
I love this place!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I used to get the patty melt....until they added their specialty burgers. How can you NOT order a burger with batter fried thick bacon piled on a burger with Hatch chilis and cheese dripping all over you? They also have great catfish baskets. The last medium size basket my father-in-law ordered came with four filets! Wfie orders the shrimp or talapia fish tacos....boring! Almost healthy for you!